Sex.

the1

I did a lady double my age before, The reason why that happened is because alcohol blinded me! I barely remember it anyway.

And another when I was 13 (Not double my age, But a few years older)

....Didnt know what the hell I was doing back then.

• Like 1

She wasnt the kind you want attracted to you.

lol yeah.

eww yeah i hate when people are like all flirty with you and your all eww because you dont feel that way about them..and then if your friends with the person it makes it all awkward around them..haha

i hope ive never been one of those people to someone else :-x

It can!! It can also be fun, but I've nevr gone over the top. My parents have always been fine with me having as much as I want, and I respect that enough not to go over the top. The people who do are usually the ones with the tightest parents lol

^ yeah ive drank but my parents didnt know and ive never excessivly drank and gotten drunk. they let me taste certain things and what not but they wont let me have a glass of something. the only thing they did let me do that to was hypnotic (sp?)

edit: oh man that post made me sound like some horrible rebel child..i sware im not. im one of those goody goody kids. haha. i actually left a party one time when people started breaking out the booze.lolzzzzz

edit: oh man that post made me sound like some horrible rebel child..i sware im not. im one of those goody goody kids. haha. i actually left a party one time when people started breaking out the booze.lolzzzzz

haha, i dont drink but nearly every party i go to, no scratch that, EVERY party i go to involves alcohol so now i've grown accustomed to everyone around me haha