Sex.

the1

Jake. Im with you dude. Ive not read the whole thread. Only up to your first post.

And you just said everything that i feel. Im the exact same. I want it to be with someone that i truely love and mean it for.

Your not alone buddy! :)

Jake. Im with you dude. Ive not read the whole thread. Only up to your first post.

And you just said everything that i feel. Im the exact same. I want it to be with someone that i truely love and mean it for.

Your not alone buddy! :)

wow sweet

thats good

i thought i was alone lol

sex should be special.

you should save yourself for someone who really loves you and completes you aka your wife/husband

if you think your gf/bf is the one then you should wait and see, it'll be more special if you wait for say 5 years and then you got married. you don't have to worry about anything.

don't act on impulse or peer pressure.

technically a virgin (rape)

honestly, one night stands would probably suck. YOu never see the person again, and it's just stupid... STD's people! and anyways, i dont really like the cock much anyways... lopl wel at least not touching me.

anyways.

I wear my heart on my sleeve so i think, of course, that if you want to have sex, it's of your own accord and if you want to wait, feel free to do so. Don't fall under pressuere *easier said than done, i know* but still, it's stuff like that that gives around 70% oercent of shasta ounty in CA herpes and syphilis. They're mostly whores or sleeper-arounders *not dissing anyone who got it from someone they DO love, just saying that sleeping around in my county is the reason for most of the 70% of them having STD's* but that's why sex *with dudes* would suck. and I always never liked them. but sex with a chick would be different. depending on what kind you have, you are either less or MORE secepable to infections, STDs and other things of that nature. DO WEAR COMDOMS AND DONT DUECHE! *cant spell it* lopl

condoms rule *for male on male or chick on male* and dueching causes infections, so oyu're realy better off with a papsmear hunnies. lopl

and that is my take on it. be safe, unoless you like the whore-ing thing. :P

Well, you aren't the only one..

=o

same, same.

but i'm fine with it, for now at least.

I want to wait to have sex, and no, i'm not super religious. I just don't want to make a mistake and have sex with somebody whom I probably shouldn't. and plus I don't feel like getting pregnant anyways.

i had a friend who had sex with his girlfriend of two months... they broke up a month later and the girl claimed he raped her.

he was in a world of shit.

another reason why you should wait

oh wow. that's really screwed. at least she dropped the charges, though.