Sex.

the1

ARGH BAN FOR YOU.

...But yeah, i totally agree, haha, i'm quite awware of it being admin-ed due to servers being down every 5 seconds and whatnot, but the Mods don't exactly shift their weight around here. Or at least, not in a massively obvious way that i've become accustomed to on other forums.

Which is a good thing, certainly, but i stll wish i'd seen that post.

idk he was having his man period and had a little go at Jake. Who didn't actually say anything apart from make a point. James over there took it personally.

:P

I didn't take it personally at all. Admittedly it was a little harsh, but ti was completely true.

I'll sum it up in a nice manner:

Jake, stop being paranoid. It isn't sex's fault that people get pregnant. It isn't sex's fault that people get raped. It those people invloved.

It's nothing to do with your ida of no sex-before-marriage, just the fact that you seem to think it's some kinda beast that just fucks people over (pun intended)

I didn't take it personally at all. Admittedly it was a little harsh, but ti was completely true.

I'll sum it up in a nice manner:

Jake, stop being paranoid. It isn't sex's fault that people get pregnant. It isn't sex's fault that people get raped. It those people invloved.

It's nothing to do with your ida of no sex-before-marriage, just the fact that you seem to think it's some kinda beast that just fucks people over (pun intended)

You did take it a tad personally mate. I don't want to start anything though.

He was just saying things happen.

Just stirring up the boards with some tension!!!lol

I hope it's understood that this really isn't as serious as I'm making it out to be. I just wanna see some dividing opinions. People here have to much in common!!!

hmm i dont think so. theres tons of things we dont agree on. besides music, i think everything else is different. its not a bad thing, its expected because we all live in different places have different socioeconomic backgrounds, different cultures, different social environments...the list goes on and on.

i love that we're not the same.