Drugs.

the1

and i hate the fact the amazing artists are wrapped up in drugs. geniuses are usally are a little crazy. w/e as long as they dont die or make kids think its "cool"

omg i totally agree with you on that!! i mean, some of the people i look up to i later find out they are total druggies and them im really bummed lol. its sad really. and it makes me sick when parents do that with their kids.

omg i totally agree with you on that!! i mean, some of the people i look up to i later find out they are total druggies and them im really bummed lol. its sad really. and it makes me sick when parents do that with their kids.

yeahh. like with all time low i know they drink, but its totally not as bad as drugs. cause its like teh way you are brought up. in my family i have a bunch of kids there age drinking so its not a big deal for me, ijust dont do it.

but with drugs. ther is no safe way to do them

yeahh. like with all time low i know they drink, but its totally not as bad as drugs. cause its like teh way you are brought up. in my family i have a bunch of kids there age drinking so its not a big deal for me, ijust dont do it.

but with drugs. ther is no safe way to do them

yeah i agree drugs are way worse than drinking. although they are both horrible considering getting drunk. i dont like beer so its not a big deal when people drink around me ahaha.

i'm straight edge. no drugs & no alcohol.

and i hate the fact the amazing artists are wrapped up in drugs. geniuses are usally are a little crazy. w/e as long as they dont die or make kids think its "cool"

my friends drink and whatnot. my BEST friend does and she knows i just dont do it but she doesnt pressure me and thats why i love her. :]

yea most of my friends drink, they used to try and get me but they caught on after a few nights of me saying no haha

yeah i agree drugs are way worse than drinking. although they are both horrible considering getting drunk. i dont like beer so its not a big deal when people drink around me ahaha.

yeahh. but still i prefer my cousins getting drunk from getting shot up with heroine. yeah beer is gross, so is wine. and beer makes you like fat. another reason i dont want to drink it hahah.

i love you.

that's exactly how i feel.

i'm sorry about your brother :\

thanx. and it's alright.

i've learned to deal with it.

just sometimes, it saddens me cuz

before he was totally different.

i've always looked up to him.

but now, he's been getting into all types of trouble.

getting expelled, dealing with the cops. if anything, i feel

sorry for my parents. well, more like my dad. my mom has learned

to face the reality of it all. but my dad is still holding onto that little

bit of hope that he'll change, that he's learned his lesson. but

i'm always reminding him to just face the truth, and that he'll never change.

[hopefully, one day, my brother can prove me wrong on that.]

cuz its better to face the harsh reality than hoping for something that will never happen.

---

which is why nowadays, i've been working really hard in

school. trying to get good grades so i can make my parents proud.

cuz im so sick and tired of looking at them everyday with that look

of disappointment and failure.

nah i couldnt do like weed and that urgh hate the idea of the smoke and shit

used to do coke like two years ago...didnt think i was addicted but was quite...dont go near it now though! Just pretty much drink mostly!

Its peoples choice f they want to do it after all its them thats suffering most of the consequences.

But what i think is like really outrageous was when i was reading a magazine and it was talking about an 8 year old that was addicted to canabis! And the youngest one ever in the uk was 6!

i'm straight edge. no drugs & no alcohol.

my friends drink and whatnot. my BEST friend does and she knows i just dont do it but she doesnt pressure me and thats why i love her. :]

awesome. so im not the only one. it seemed like i was being interrogated last night :mrgreen:

ok 1st of all, Jorgi salvia is legal cause its crap.

listen to the lyrics of this song, it really sums up my stand on weed vs alcohol..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDRBm-qbQI

look at denmark, weed is legal there, you can buy it in cafes. they dont have any problems with it, maybe the rest of the world should take that stance.

and its a proven fact that when its legal younger people are less likely to get into it because it will be age limited (probably 18 like tobaccoooh) so rather than being yeh were littel 14 year old kids lets do something illegal and smoke some guan they will be more like yeh we can do that legally in a coupla years, yeh there will be people doing it underage, but who cares, i smoke and drink underage, so do millions of people.

I haven't done drugs.

I don't intend to use heavy drugs. I think weed is ok. If I got offered I probably wouldnt turn it down.

I drink, and I sometimes smoke but not often.

It's up to individuals what they do.

I agree with you.

I wouldn't turn it down but only the first time cause then I'd be too scary for me to be stucked at it.

ok 1st of all, Jorgi salvia is legal cause its crap.

It's actually quite good (and very cheap).

See what i mean by your whole narrow-minded thing ? At least tell me why it's crap- because it's not "cool" ? It's near exactly the same as weed only it doesn't stink everything out.

:nono: