Drugs.

the1

Crack is wackk.

I won't do drugs.

number 1, because I'm a tight and won't spend the money

& number 2, because I don't see the point, I don't feel the need for itt and I don't want it?

lol, yay.

lol agreed.

weed can still be found in your system 2 weeks after you've smoked it. what if you have an accident or crash a car?? you'll be in huge bollocks when they find that weed. its like drink driving.

no, no you wont, because the effects of it dont last 2 weeks, they last a few hours at the most.

alcohol only does that if you get drunk out of your mind on a regular basis. lets face it, weed is an illegal substance for a reason as are other drugs like E, which can kill you even if you only take one.

AHEM.

E doesn't kill you directly.

Dehydration/overhydration does. Generally E makes you more outgoing and is taken (in general) when people go clubbing. As a result of this, people dance more and so need more water- however, E does cause your cells to be less perceptive at what they need to do when it comes to water, osmosis of the cells can either increase or decrease, although it generally stays about the same.

People die from E because they drink too much (causing cell and brain swelling) or too little (dehydration) in the atmosphere they take it in- not the actual drug.

Now, again, continue.

EDIT:

Also, weed stays in your system for 2 weeks- big deal ? you're not going to be feeling the effects of it after 2 weeks, you barely feel it after 2 hours (depending on how much you've had, i admit) so how can you possibly compare that to drink driving.

EDITED EDIT:

Katie, you're so full of contradictions :(