The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

Hey Cheyenne! (hope i spelt that right lol). yeah we haven't spoke in ages, how are you? yeah but they don't show it on tv as much anymore. shame we didn't do as well as last year.

You spelled it right ^_^ And I'm doing well, thank you! How about yourself?

Awwww, you have to demand those sports channels! Haha. Yeah, we really hadn't the heart for it last season, in my opinion. Selanne and Niedermayer had quite a bit of time to make up their minds and that really hindered our process as a team. I think this coming up season we can come back with a vengeance.

You have to come out to the Honda Center for a game!

10,000 POSTS

:D:hyper:

:willy_nilly:

well done :]

You spelled it right ^_^ And I'm doing well, thank you! How about yourself?

Awwww, you have to demand those sports channels! Haha. Yeah, we really hadn't the heart for it last season, in my opinion. Selanne and Niedermayer had quite a bit of time to make up their minds and that really hindered our process as a team. I think this coming up season we can come back with a vengeance.

You have to come out to the Honda Center for a game!

good...yeah i'm okay...could be better i suppose.

yeah i know..the channel i watch it on i can't even watch most of the time cos of our aerial is rubbish so the picture is all distorted. yeah i really didn't follow the team as closely as last year but i heard we weren't anywhere near as good as last year still next season will be ours again.

yeah hopefully they'll come to london again.

James baby. :D

I'm a bit crappy but I'll live lols, how are you?

Awww. :hug:

I'm fine, the day feels as though it's been twice as long as it actually was though. :willy_nilly:

:)

Hi Chris. *waves*