Sing It Loud

Komomaan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this band!

I just saw them (FINALLY!!!) on Thursday. Pat was supposed to do a shout out to me during Bite Your Lip but he forgot. Then, he wrote my name on his arm t oremind himself to do it when he came out onstage during Snakes On A Plane but he forgot AGAIN!

But we're pretty much in love. He kept like, whispering my name in my ear when we were talking. It was awesome!

^i'm very jealous of you! i was supposed to go to that show, but it got sold out! bah! and that must mean you live by me! haha.

anyways...

I LOVE THIS BAND. i've met them like, 3 times now? haha. i saw them at a coffee house thing before they got signed, then again right after they got signed lol. they really are v v nice guys. and i fucking love kieren haha.

• 2 months later...
was that the day when Nate said he liked your Obama shirt?

no i met them on saturday and nate signed my knuckles and i told him he looked sophisticated. then i saw him again after the show with pat and ben.

then pat told me about how his feet were big and how he's trying to were smaller shoes to make his feet smaller and i was like okaaay?

no i met them on saturday and nate signed my knuckles and i told him he looked sophisticated. then i saw him again after the show with pat and ben.

then pat told me about how his feet were big and how he's trying to were smaller shoes to make his feet smaller and i was like okaaay?

and you needed to know that why?..... lmao

that's awsm. I wish I could meet them:( I need to consult with Nate on the Fury Workout, I need to live a healthier lifestyle:p lmfao