New LJ Post from Hayley (6.7.08)

Current location:Rock Am Ring Germanyt.gif

Current music:Ebay Revenge - ISHC hahahahah

Entry tags:book, ebay, handwritten, hayley, stepfather

ebay revenge.

so... i've decided to do this. it was only half thought out but i'm doin it anyways.

i saw that post someone made about the "handwritten book" on ebay. yes, it's mine. hahah. i don't remember being a sad child but i definitely loved horror films at a really young age. i guess that was reflected in this particular assignment. anyway, that's not exactly what i'm posting about. i'm actually posting about the seller of this item. it happens to be my ex-stepfather. who is... well... insane, hence the reason he is my EX-stepfather. so, while i can laugh at the fact that a bit of my past has surfaced, i have to admit i felt like throwin shit when i saw the username. to be honest, i'd love to post his full name. where he works. possibly a phone number??? then all of you could show him what it feels like when your personal life is out there for everyone to put their hands on. fortunately for him... living with him for 7 years wasn't quite enough to make me turn out just like him... or was it?

don't buy it. i'm gonna buy it. hahaha.

hayley

cough6014794956coughgivehimhellcough

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks that she has to deal with this, and that he'd go that low.

She'll be fine though. She's a strong girl... and he's a loser.

It really does suck. I was honestly sure that stuff was fake when I saw it. To find out it was real - I mean, good grief. How awful a person can you be to sell personal, private stuff like that? What a jerk.

I think her response is absolutely classic though. Kudos to her :)

Can't she get him in trouble for selling her personal belongings? I was thinking about that earlier, but I'm sure there's some stupid loophole that says that since she was a minor at the time and he was her guardian and blah blah blah, he can sell it.

And yes, her response was pretty awesome. Revenge is so, so sweet. :)

Can't she get him in trouble for selling her personal belongings? I was thinking about that earlier, but I'm sure there's some stupid loophole that says that since she was a minor at the time and he was her guardian and blah blah blah, he can sell it.

And yes, her response was pretty awesome. Revenge is so, so sweet. :)

I doubt it. It's only a paper book thing and a mug right? Both have no info that can be used against her or anything. They're both really priceless things.

My guess is those are fake bids haha

yeah, i noticed that people were taking them seriously and it made me lol. it's good that he's not going to make any money from the whole thing. sounds like a compete maniac. it's a shame that hayley had to spend fucking 7 yrs living with the guy, man.

He replied?

Did anyone try and text him/call him? lol :P

GIVE HIM HELL!

i tried to call him but the inbox was full

i emailed him and yes he did reply

and oh yes, i gave him hell =]

i will crushcrushcrush him haha