Paramore on...

Radio. Disney.

We’ve been telling you for over a year they’re hot and now finally Radio Disney is getting the hint. This Saturday, they’ll be featuring That’s What You Get by Paramore on the Music Mailbag. Big fans of the group include: John Mayer, Demi Lovato, and Luke Benward (Minute Men).

-Tommy2.net

Someone. Hug me. Please.

:uhh::crybad::shifty::nono:

Next it'll be Kidz Bop.. then the concerts will be packed with 10 year olds.. even more than now...

oh crap.

You have no idea how much I despise Kidz Bop. I've never had to bear it for more than like the two-minute TV-aired offers, but even that much I cannot deal with. And 10 year olds . . . *shudder*. Actually if I just think of 10 year olds, it doesn't seem terrible, but in context, "oh crap" is absolutely correct.

You have no idea how much I despise Kidz Bop. I've never had to bear it for more than like the two-minute TV-aired offers, but even that much I cannot deal with. And 10 year olds . . . *shudder*. Actually if I just think of 10 year olds, it doesn't seem terrible, but in context, "oh crap" is absolutely correct.

lol my friend is just like that, he says he wants to kill the kidz bop kids

Next it'll be Kidz Bop.. then the concerts will be packed with 10 year olds.. even more than now...

oh crap.

EW KIDZ BOP! HELLZ TO THE NOOOOOOO!!!

i will claw my eyes out if that ever happens!

Look on the bright side... if Paramore shows are filled with 10 year olds, the pit will be a lot more tame, and we can just enjoy the music. :P

Honestly, I don't mind if little kids like Paramore. They're a better influence than some of these acts out today. When I was 11, I became a huge No Doubt fan... I sure hope people at the concert I went to weren't making fun of me cause I liked them and was so young. To this day, they're one of my biggest musical influences, and if Paramore can be that for some other little kid who's just finding out about music, then awesome!

The more fans of Paramore, the better for them maby, keyword maby. Yes, successwise they will garner more fans but then they will be more busy, miss smaller shows even more, and be more mobbed in public.

yes.true. but i believe it'll bring more bad than good.

8 year old kidss into paramore?

thats a bit insane. pretty soon paramore shows

will look more like a jonas brother/hannah montana concert.

plus...im sure that will turn some "older" [as in age wise] fans away...and they'll lose some

of their credibilty from other bands because of their "new" fanbase.

Look on the bright side... if Paramore shows are filled with 10 year olds, the pit will be a lot more tame, and we can just enjoy the music. :P

Honestly, I don't mind if little kids like Paramore. They're a better influence than some of these acts out today. When I was 11, I became a huge No Doubt fan... I sure hope people at the concert I went to weren't making fun of me cause I liked them and was so young. To this day, they're one of my biggest musical influences, and if Paramore can be that for some other little kid who's just finding out about music, then awesome!

You know, I've been thinking about this and I agree with you. Completely.