Party :(

the1

Awww, I'm sorry that happened to you. Whenever I get accused of being "emo" or something I just laugh because it's stupid. I always think of a way to make the person who teases me feel incredibly ignorant. It's fun.

I'm against drinking, so I've never taken a sip in my life, nor do I plan on doing so. I've been to parties where people have gotten out of control drunk, and sometimes it's funny, other times it's not.

One time my Dad's friend got so drunk and I was playing bocce ball with him and some other guys and was winning (because I was the only sober one). My Dad's friend was getting ready to throw the ball and he threw it backwards and it flew right into our sprinkler system and broke it. It was hilarious.

haha That sounds a bit like me Alex! If its funny at the time, fuck it :D

For some reason, i'll chuck random things about. Like if i see a police cone or a traffic cone, i just HAVE to pick it up and throw it.

I remeber knocking a big line of them down like dominoes, they were all joined together with this tape stuff

I fell out a tree once

I've passed out in a tree before, and also ran into many of them.

Me and trees and alcohol do not go together well. Which is a shame, because quite alot of places we chill and my friends' gardens contain trees. Lots of them.

haha That sounds a bit like me Alex! If its funny at the time, fuck it :D

For some reason, i'll chuck random things about. Like if i see a police cone or a traffic cone, i just HAVE to pick it up and throw it.

I remeber knocking a big line of them down like dominoes, they were all joined together with this tape stuff

YES YES YES i do that i always wake up after a good night out with a load of interesting bruises and cuts what i have no explanation for until i talk to someone who was sober on the night.

or my favourite was that but then not going back to bed cause it was the morning after my college ball so i had college. then me and my mate joe who where the most slaughtered people there (had some spliff as well as some shots and beers before we went) where drunk at college until like 12.

I once went to a rock night at Newcastle Arena and got knocked out on the bouncy castle they had there and had to be streatured out and driven to hospital

That makes me feel better!!!! lol

So it should because after all you have ages yet and will make an even bigger arse of youself because of the drink :D

I once went to a rock night at Newcastle Arena and got knocked out on the bouncy castle they had there and had to be streatured out and driven to hospital

Bouncy Castles are just like, evil in giant inflatable form. My friend broke his nose whilst drunk on one not so long ago, by kneeing himself in the face.

I stay awaaaayyyy.

At my 16th, we hired out this hall and got like this gladiator game thing where you sit on like, this log that's on an inflatable platform and try and whack each other off (it's really hard to explain). Everyone got horrendously drunk; i ended up knocking my best friend out, and another one of my friends got their nose broken by someone who broke their finger doing so.

DISASTER.

My mate had a trampoline and a swimming pool. Im surprised I didnt drown or break a bone lol. But I do hve nasty scrapes from getting in and out the pool. I also had a huge cock drawn on my back with the word "BEAST" written above it. Nice!