Girls, give us some answers!!!

the1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this isn't a personal issue of mine, I'm just trying to speak for guys everywhere lol.

So once put in this "friend zone", is it possible for one to distance themselves/change in some way to crawl out of it and get back "in the game"?

i guess it depends on how good a friend you become.

by best friend of the past 18 months only got to know me because he had a thing for me. he only told me that about a year ago, and thought things would never be the same.

it really hurt to know someone id grown so close to as a friend was only intially interested in one thing.

but, if it wasnt for that, i wouldnt have gained such a great friend - hes someone whos really been there for me the past few months when i needed a shoulder to cry on.

and i know he doesnt see me in that way anymore (hes had like four girlfriends since pft), but occassionally he'll... hint. he'll say things he maybe shouldnt.

i know nothing'll ever happen, so i guess we're just always gonna have that bit of awkwardness.

nuff of my life story. basically, dont let yourself get in too deep in a friendship. just get to know them enough to be able to take it a step further.

It is actually so hard to get out of the friend zone. Just don't get in it in the first place.

The friend zone is actually just an excuse meaning they don't want to go out with you.

:willy_nilly:

BANG! see i was the bad guy for claiming that witha a girl once :P

see, things like that can be difficult.

like if i guy i was friendly with did that for me, id feel kinda guilty to let him go through with it if i didnt actually like him in that way.

id be flattered with the offer, but id feel like i was using him a bit!

Soemtimes guys (and girls) just have to accept that no matter how hard they try, how perfect things might seem, some people just won't want to go out with you. The sooner people realise this, nurse their bruised ego for a while and and move on, the better.

Oh I realised that a long time ago. Of course it'll never happen, but perhaps analysing the reasons why will prevent it happening in the future.

You know, self-improvement and all that bullshit that just reminds you of what a failure in the first place.

As sooner as you realise that some things don't go your way, and it's nobodys fault, the better.

Soemtimes guys (and girls) just have to accept that no matter how hard they try, how perfect things might seem, some people just won't want to go out with you. The sooner people realise this, nurse their bruised ego for a while and and move on, the better.

totally.

ive seen myself bluntly tell friends ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN after months of heartache.

its a harsh reality, but they've all gotten over it in the end.