Girls, give us some answers!!!

the1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as guys always ask, "Why the fuck are girls so complicated", maybe you could actually tell us!!

First- FRIENDZONE. Let me put something to you.

You have a choice of two guys:

#1- This guy is nice. He's got his own personality, but he isn't exactly cool. He's honest, different but not exactly a "tough" guy. He'll sit and talk to you and seem caring. He isn't pretending- he DOES care. He'll quite happily try to please you. He won't be your bitch, but he isn't dismissive by any means. And he definately isn't a player

#2- This guy is cool. He's popular with the ladies, and he knows that he's good. He's confident and cocky, but not mean. He doesn't have the "kind" qualities of the first guy, but he definately makes up for it with testosterone. He's kinda loud, funny (ish) masculine and he's "in with the crowd". He's at all the parties and, although not as genuine or individual as the first guy, he's "cool".

You ladies have a choice of both of these guys. Who do you go for?? Although the first guy seems fine, in all honesty is he putting himself in the friend zone??

This is the first of many questions!

ok the second one. i hate those guys and the girls who get with them are just as bad.

the first guy. i know a guy liek that who is my best friend. it turns out he likes me. i guess it depends though. cuase i kno another guy like that who i have a huge crush on.

girls just see guys in differntly. but soemtimes guys are clueless on if some one actually likes them.

im a girl. and sadly thats the most i can give. i dont know how to explain it.

guys are confusing-er

If I'm being honest too, guy number two is always the most appealing one, but it seems to me that when the girl gets guy number two, goes out with him, usually realises what a prick he is and realises she picked the wrong guy. but by this time of course guy number one has moved on.

exactly.

i think most girls that are in this type of situation dont realize the good/nice guy has been there all along, and they go for #2 and realize they messed up but by that time the #1 guy is hurt and gone

Sometimes Guy number 1 will never give up, Because the girl is THAT amazing, means THAT much to him, and he knows THAT much in his heart, that it will happen that he is willing to wait on the girl realising she made a mistake, and he knows truely in his heart that the girl will realise who the right guy is for her because guy number one has always been there for her, and she'll realise in the end, she should have went with him all along,

and that is why sometimes guy number one shouldnt ever give up, because if you love someone enough you'll never give up on that person and they will realise soon enough, where their heart should lie all along, because guy number one knows truely in his heart, that the girls heart lies with him also, she just needs to realise it.

i say sometimes, that doesnt always happen.

Honestly, girls tend to go for #2 from my experience. Why? Because they think they can be the one to change a guy.

haha that's actually true, but then we realise that it was a complete waste of time and end up with guy number one lol..

Gosh us women are weird... but we like a challenge what can i say :rotfl: