Paramore Is A Band

I hate it.

I'm a guy, and I get told that I only listen to Paramore because of Hayley. That is NOT true.

They tell me, "You only listen to them because of Hayley, they suck, they sound like every other pop- rock band out there"

Sure I think she's cute, but I appreciate the whole band. I think they all are talented. Zac may be my favorite drummer out there right now. And they suck and sound like every other band out there? Yeah OK......

Let's get to the point: Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I only like Paramore because of Hayley. And No they aren't a girl band just because there's a girl singer! Read the lyrics before you say that!

/rant

• Like 1

The only reason people are saying that is because they don't like the band in the first place. The band as a whole is very talented and I see the fact that hayley is a girl and is so beautiful as the cherry on top. Whether u like them or not u got to respect them for their talent. The band is actually very innovative and i think sometimes people loop them in with other bands from their label even though they are nothing like them.

The only reason people are saying that is because they don't like the band in the first place. The band as a whole is very talented and I see the fact that hayley is a girl and is so beautiful as the cherry on top. Whether u like them or not u got to respect them for their talent. The band is actually very innovative and i think sometimes people loop them in with other bands from their label even though they are nothing like them.

i think they are all talented and everything but i wouldnt say innovative. Don't get me wrong i love paramore and all but there not really doing anything groundbreaking or new. They just sound better than a lot of bands out there

All of my friends hate paramore, my parents hate paramore... they all hate hayley even more. the end. I listen to them because I like them. Not because of Hayley and not because of any other of the members. You're right they're a band.. not one person.. that's what most people fail to realize. Although some see it, and fail to acknowlege that point. Just ignore people. If I stopped doing or listening to something just because of my friends opinion I would be doing nothing. I see them as innovative. Hayley's voice is like none I've ever heard before. And the band as a whole.. their playing style is just different to me.

i think they are all talented and everything but i wouldnt say innovative. Don't get me wrong i love paramore and all but there not really doing anything groundbreaking or new. They just sound better than a lot of bands out there

I'd actually agree with this - they have amazing talent, but they've yet to do anything I'd call groundbreaking - however, I think they have the POTENTIAL to really do something amazing in the future. It's easy to forget how young they are - and I think the next record is going to take things to a whole new level in terms of innovation and songwriting for them.

• Like 1

I'd actually agree with this - they have amazing talent, but they've yet to do anything I'd call groundbreaking - however, I think they have the POTENTIAL to really do something amazing in the future. It's easy to forget how young they are - and I think the next record is going to take things to a whole new level in terms of innovation and songwriting for them.

yeah thats pretty much what i think. If the new album will sound anything like those new intros/outros then i know it will be amazing.

Guest JadeIsRad

Paramore iz a band?! omg I thought dat paramore waz only haley williamsz?!

haha I get people thinking I only like them because of Hayley and I don't

it's annoying but oh well :mrgreen:

they're called paramore?

hmm...

i coulda sworn it was "hayley williams and her bitches." ('member that??)

wow, you learn something new every day!

:roll:

Christa appears to have discovered sarcasm. :twisted::willy_nilly:

Zac has been quoted saying it will sound like Thrice.

As soon as I heard that, I became incredibly hyped.

I love Thrice as much as I love Paramore, and that is a whole freaking load.