Hayley's new piercing?

waketheearth

I cant see it either.. I see some vague looking grey thingy at her nose so I dunno if its really a piercing or not

It's either really thin gauge or she's got a clear retainer in when she took the pic...that would be my guess.

When you get it done they normally put a clear retainer in it to heal then push it up (so it goes up the nose instead of hanging down) ~ so i guess she pulled it down or something? or maybe whoever did it didnt push it up idk.

clearseptumretainer.jpg

Since sidekick cameras arent the best in the world im guessing thats the reason some arent noticing it.

Well I tried to make the image a tad clearer...

hayleypierceded3.png

I dunno whether it's either a "bull-like piercing?", a retainer, or only skin thingy marks that came out just too noticeable, or if she needs to blow her nose...

I just know I wouldn't really like Hayley pierce her nose. :( I dunno why, it's just kinda hard to imagine, but it's her personal life, so...

But yeah, there certainly is something weird up on her nose in this pic. :shifty:

I'm not one big on piercings, but I don't care where other people punch holes in their bodies. If she wanted to do it and did it, good for her! It's her nose, why shouldn't she?

I seem to remember times when I was nine and twelve that I tried to pierce my own nose. Did it ever work? No. Did it hurt like nobody's business anyway? Yes. So I give her a lot of credit for doing it and bearing whatever pain may have gone along with it.

It's just a nose piercing; it can be taken out.

What I really want to know is why everyone dislikes it so much...

If she wanted to do it (and clearly she did, or she wouldn't have gotten it done), then good for her for doing it.

Personally, I think it rocks. But I love piercings and tattoos even though I have exactly zero of each.

agreed

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

i don't like it at all. I think that piercing looks stupid on anyone, especially hayley. Like someone said above I did like that innocent factor about Hayley not that a piercing effects it that much but still. I think a tattoo would have been better or atleast a better piercing that that. Im still hoping its fake even though I know its not