sig sizes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me glad I'm with BT... going over the limit for me, just means I get charged 30p for each 1gb over the limit ;-)

Yeah but they have been sharing you online browsing habits for years so i'd stick with mine for privacy......though that's changing to use the same Phorm software as BT soon :crybad:

I don't mind the ones that keep forum sizes the same, it's just ones that make the page hugely wide and make me have to scroll further down to see what other people wrote, it's pretty annoying, that's why I'm not using pics on my sig anymore, I don't want no pics anywhere, I just hate them all to be so large.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, the sigs here are so big that even a thread with few posts in it takes a while to scroll through. I can only see 1-2 posts at a time this way. If we made a reasonable restriction, we could see 3-4 posts at a time and save bandwidth.

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I think it'd be way more convenient as a whole and just a minor-inconvenience for those with outrageously large signatures.

• 2 weeks later...