Gone for 3 weeks

waketheearth

I feel kinda awkward posting a thread about myself, but it's the best way to let everyone know.

A lot of you guys know I'll be gone for 3 weeks, but for those that don't,

I'm leaving for LA today actually. And I should be getting my stuff together but I wanted to let you guys know. I won't be on this very much or even at all while I'm gone. I'm staying with my aunt and she is very protective, and if she finds out I'm talking to people I've never met she'd flip out. And she watches me like a hawk when I'm on the internet. So all I'll be able to do is Myspace. AIM and MAYBE MSN occasionally.

If you're really that desperate to talk to me (which I doubt you are), here's my myspace and my MSN and AIM.

http://www.myspace.com/fueledbykailey

AIM: fueledbykailey

MSN: fueledbykailey@hotmail.com

If you have AIM, and I'm not signed on, or there is a little phone next to my screen name, you can send me an IM and I'll receive it as a text. So I can talk to you through there. But if you do that, please only send one IM at a time or else it will spam my inbox and freeze my phone.

I'm gunna miss you guys!!!

:hug: