Gym Class Heroes

Ashhh

I don't normally like any rap, but they're so good... probably because they don't rap about just getting rich, hookers and drugs haha. Their lyrics are so clever and actually deep, I was really surprised cause I usually can't relate to rap music. :)

My favorites are probably Simple Living, Cupid's Chokehold, and Taxi Driver.

They're on FBR and actually Travis and Hayley are really good friends lol.

K so, does anyone else like em?

http://purevolume.com/gymclassheroes

eh. i call them band. travis refers to himslef as a vocalist sometimes. they have hte same enery as a band. they are a band. rappers dont usually have live band and have lots of other peole w/ them on stage shouting.

its jsut travis, their bassist, guitar (disashi) who is unbelavalbe and has a 3,000$ guitar. and a drummer. so i wouldnt ever refer to them a rap music.

thye are a band that happends to rap and not sing.

i also wore their t-shirt today at school. i sawe them play on the FBR tour. they were amiazing. and they were standing in front of me during the academy is..'s set. they turnedaround and shook our hand. good times.

Gym Class Heroes is awesome. I remember I stumbled upon their PureVolume page way before they were signed. "Decrepit Bricks" was on there, so I was happy to see it make the album.

I got to see them at the FBR tour. Not only do they make awesome music, they are incredibly nice in person.

I really don't know what to consider them as because I've seen rappers, who proclaim themself to be rappers, who have full bands. But, the "band" name is just the name of the MC. So, because the band isn't called "Travis" or "Schleprock" or "MC Schleprock," I guess you could consider them more of a band.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...