PF.com Songs of the Month

Ashhh

This is a brand new idea we're going to try. :]

Muxtape is a site where you upload a playlist and share it with your friends. You can go to http://muxtape.com/ and browse through a bunch of playlists that other people have made if you're not familiar with how their site works/looks.

I made us an account. There is a limit of 12 songs. So each month, we're going to make a new playlist and put it up with our Fan and Band of the Months on our homepage. We'll make a thread (in Off Topic) on the last day of each month and the first 12 people to reply get to upload 1 song of their choice.

This thread is meant to be an announcement of what we're doing. So on Thursday, July 31st, be watching for the submission thread if this sounds like something you'd like to participate in. :]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like an AWESOME idea!

As long as we steer clear of bands such as Paramore, Avril, Jonas Brothers etc.

We need to establish to stick to bands that we don't see on the boards, cos tbh I dont think people wanna hear fuckin Nick Jonas and/or Katy Perry when there are somany talented bands out there.

Stick to less established bands??

You're from Long Island! It's got possibly the greatest music scene of all time (in my opinion) and you want to put on the Spice Girls? :P

haha you really think so?

i mean yea we do have our share of great bands...who in your opinion besides brand new are the best?

my obsession with the spice girls is disgusting actually hahaa

Taking Back Sunday, glassJAW, Straylight Run, The Movielife, Head Automatica, Nightmare of You, Crime in Stereo, I am the Avalanche, Bayside, Envy on the Coast and From Autumn to Ashes.

I tail off towards the end, the first 5 or so are the bands I really like but the ones near the end are still good.