an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Franny,

Pfft, gonna have to disagree with you there! I'm such a nerd, I first typed "Dear Shanny", I have issues hehe.

Shaaaaannon.

Dear shaaaaannon.

lets make a compromise, saying that we both have our issues. i always wanna write "Use" and "Just" with "Y". thats nerdy.

frann-nann-nny. <3

Dear German teacher,

WHY? I've been waiting for your lesson all week long but you haven't come to school today :nono: whywhywhywhy tell me why

warum?

your student who wants to learn German so badly

der büsra,

i know someone on here who is a german. ´just randomly btw :mrgreen:

dat german girl xD

Dear Shannon, Dear Guro, Dear Demi,

sorry, for coming online so rarely the last two weeks. :( i hope i've told you that school started over here again. and it got a 'few' ticks harder. i bet you know what I mean when I say: maths. it actually made me feel so bad that it didn't work good. and those dumb teachers even announced two upcoming tests right after the holiday. we wrote tons of little tests and a biology test today, it was okay but chemistry is up next week and it's a damn huge bunch to learn. I can't wait to have some amazing convo's on msn again and i really miss talking to you! I know, it only have been 2 weeks but i just wanted to let you guys know.

love, Ida

Dear Ida,

I did wonder where you had been, but that's fine. I understand completely how stressed you may be feeling, I've had tests this week (and next) too. I hope they've gone okay for you and I can't wait to catch up with you properley, hehe. :hug:

Shannon.

Dear _____,

can you please stop saying "omg" to every little thing I say?! It's really getting on my nerves. It's not a lot of fun talking to you when I get that response every time. You complain of every fucking thing I say, please stop.

k thx.

Guro

Dear mom,

let it go already, you're nagging is wearing me out.

Guro

Dear ______,

I just saw a picture of you where you looked incredibly hot. I should really text you to hear how it was on the trainingcamp. I hope you had a lot of fun. And we need to hang out some time soon, I miss you so much. <3

Your best bud.

Dear _____,

Don't you think you've done enough to me already? I don't know how you expect me to keep taking it all. You've broken me down, you stole what voice I did have, brought out my greatest weaknesses, and still you want more out of me. Honestly, what more can you possibly take? Everyone who claims they'd never do anything to hurt me always ends up a liar in the end and nothing has made you any different from them. I'll never be good enough for you no matter what I do. No matter how broken down I am for you, I'll still never be good enough.

You should know that I'm tired of being treated as if I have no strengths, as though I'm worthless and weak. I may be small (they say) but I can hold my own with the best of them when the time comes, and the time is rapidly approaching. I refuse to let the past repeat itself. I won't do it again; I can't. Just when I thought I'd finally escaped, it's all coming back again.

Dear Shannon,

thanks for understanding :hug: I hope you're tests went and will go good for you, too. i promise i will be online for a longer time next weekend and then we can talk again. i'm really looking forward to this! you're awesome.

Ida

Dear Guro,

thanks so much for understanding! and thanks again for wishing me luck! :hug: it means lot to me. we can catch up with talking next weekend, i promise i will be online (: I love you too <3

Ida