an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear self,

Now that's great, you ruined it.

A suprise would've been so much more fun but with you being so stubborn and being a control freak, you screwed it up.

I kinda understood why you did it though..

Demi.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear ------.

Please just stop starting drama within our friends. Not that I really care, because I've learned that none of this crap is important in life, but it is hurting her, and you know it is.

Erin

Dear G,

I just cannot tell you how much you mean to me. I'm not trying to be dramatic but this is the truth. How many times have I wanted to tell you my feelings but I've always failed. You probably know some of the thing about me so you can't just ignore me. You cannot. It's something that I don't wanna change.

We haven't met for a month now. I just wanna know if you're okay. I'm always worried about you when you're not around me. So that's the deal.

Go on msn, please. I wanna talk to you.

Betty

Dear the two girls who were stood next to me last night.

Really wtf was that, why did you feel the need to scream for 45 minutes straight, we were practically on the stage anyway so why scream so loud, especially when he's trying to set up his instrument, thanks alot it was already hard enough to hear what he was saying without out you screaming A) the lyrics in my ear B) "WE LOVE YOU ANDREW, i think he gathered that by the card, which he seemed pretty freaked out about, even Chris was freaked out i was talking to him afterwards and he could hear you over the noise of the drums. Basically thanks for making me deaf in one ear, you suck!

From Kim

Dear N,

what makes you so sad?you can't have anything you want.this is the life.

N : Do I disturb you?

B : I don't know.

N : So this means yes..

B : I didn't say something like that

N : But you didn't say the opposite too

so sorry I can't tell the truth,but I can't tell a lie too.

You'd better give up.

Dear best friend,

It felt really great to know that your stupid Star Trek Livejournal trolling on the Twilight chat meant more to you that to talk to me, your best friend of four years, when I was upset last night.

yours for not too much longer,

Holly

Dear Lisa Jewell,

You always write absolutely amazing books. I've loved every single one so far, every character is totally lovable. Keep up the good work! Oh and thanks for not being totally cliché like some authors.

A fan.

P.S: And thanks for writing another book about Ralph and Jem, I'm actually super excited.

To whom it may concern,

What are you doing? What are you waiting for? You know too much about me and is this what confuses you or what? I just can't stand this anymore.

I wish you could realize I'm not one of those girls who you're around...I wish you could realize you are losing me. That's the deal. You said yourself you didn't want to lose me, but this is happening.

All I can say is sorry.

Bye.

Dear mother,

You yelled at me, screamed at me to pack my bags and leave.

And I want to, so bad.

It's not my fault you've been depressed for 12 years now.

I refuse and am not strong enough to put up with this any longer.

I'm tired of the fighting, the yelling and the crying.

I want to leave so bad..

But I'm absolutely terrified.

Your daughter, Demi.