an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear George,

I felt you in my life before I ever thought to

Felt the need to lay down beside you and tell you

I feel you in my heart and I don't even know you

That song will always mean more to me than life itself. I layed there for 3 hours lastnight just thinking and getting my mind straightened out, I called Chris and told him that I just couldn't be with him. I told myself that nothing would ever happen with Justin and pushed all those feelings out of my head and heart. Because I realized that I love you. And I want to be with you forever and ever.

Now if I could only tell you :nono:

Love you forever and always,

Holly.

Dear guy,

Stop being so insanely cute. I hate this. I hate falling for people because I never ever have a chance with them and it always just ends up in me hating myself further. If it wasn't for my bizarre personality and hideous appearance, I would talk to you, really, I would. Shame I have nothing going for me.

Person.

Dear Dave,

Stop being a jackass. It was funny when you were younger, but now you're just the guy who tries to turn everything into a joke. While some people like that guy, most people don't.

Love,

Dave

Dear Guro,

Just by chance I clicked on this thread, awesome that you wrote a letter to mee. I hope it is me, boy will I feel stupid otherwise!

Thank you for putting that, it really made me smile! I love you lotsies too. Again, dumb if it isn't to me!

Shan. :mrgreen: