an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear mam,

Merry Christmas huh?

Thanks for making me cry once again, now I have a face covered in red dots, will look great at work!

You already owe me 300 bucks so yeah go ahead and take the Christmas money my nana and dad gave me.

Rather than sit on my darn ass the whole fucking day I go to work to make some darn

money and you take it all the time.

I'm so so so so so fucking DONE with this.

Fuck up.

Dear mam,

Merry Christmas huh?

Thanks for making me cry once again, now I have a face covered in red dots, will look great at work!

You already owe me 300 bucks so yeah go ahead and take the Christmas money my nana and dad gave me.

Rather than sit on my darn ass the whole fucking day I go to work to make some darn

money and you take it all the time.

I'm so so so so so fucking DONE with this.

Fuck up.

Dear Demi

:hug:

Matt x

Dear Demi,

Remember the voice thingy you did for me AGES ago? Don't be maaaaad. Just forget about the money for now and focus on the nice presents you'll get tomorrow. You're not a fuck up at all, you're just in a shitty mood right now. Things will get better, they always do. And your mam will pay you back, you've just got to be patient. It sucks, but just prove to her how mature you are. :):hug:

Love you lots like tater tots,

Shannon.

Dear Shanneh,

I'm not getting any presents tomorrow :rotfl:. Not at all, haha. That's why I'm 463856477x as happy with yours. I wonder if things really will though.

As for now, my Christmas is pretty much ruined (I came home to see my house is on fucking sale, hello biggest nightmare) plus it's been like this for 11/12 years already.

I was in a shitty mood indeed, I feel better now, wouldn't be Demi Brightside otherwhise huh? :rotfl:

Demi

Dear Erin and Matt,

Thankies! :hug:

Demi

Dear serious request,

Please come near us next year, I'd love to go there.

Demi

Dear Mom,

Well, I suppose I ought to warn you before you read the text so that you don't have a heartattack on Christmas Eve. As for whether or not they'll ever get a divorce, you never know with those two. Alls I can say is to not be surprised. They've pulled me into enough of their crap that now nothing they do surprises me and I don't think it surprises you either.