an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Lady Gaga,

Never stop being unique, spectacular, fascinating or phenonemal. You truly are one of a kind and I really appreciate that. Thank you for proving to everyone that pop music isn't dead, it just needed a new, genuine pop star to own all the manufactured shit. You are amazing.

A fan.

Dear _,

That was actually so much fun.

I hope tomorrow won't suck.

Demi

Dear _,

That was pretty obvious.

Demi

Dear _,

Finally, I wasn't planing on showing you my bitch side, but you left me with no other choice.

And then you say you like it? Urgh.

Whatever, as long as you don't bug me.

Dear costumers,

Please, don't make tomorrow as busy as today was.

I'm tired and grumpy, eesh.

Dear snow,

listen ot Erin.

Demi

Dear Mam,

Happy birthday.

I bought you presents today but haven't wrapped them yet..

You'll probably be on the phone to a certain someone all night anyways.

Demi

dear erin,

GOOD! hahahahaha<3

- catie

dear catie,

i can't pretend like this didn't make me sad :D

DONT BE HAPPY THAT I'M LEAVING YOU ALONE!

I'll just be less-annoying.

erin

ps:i'm still telling all the new members that you eat members.

Dear you,

When I talk to you, all I do is saying stupid things. It's not my type. At all. But I feel happy and special when I'm with you.

Yeah, we've already discussed that topic, but since then I have stronger feelings towards you. For the last three weeks I've been trying to tell you how I feel but since I say silly things, that's not easy. I know how you feel about me but that might have been changed a lil bit. It's okay.

It's Christmas, I need you to be here with me. I just want to see your eyes, your smile and to hear your voice. I may be obsessed with you but I know it's not an obsession. I won't say those words. I want you to realize.

I don't even know why I'm writing this on here. You won't read it, the others will but it means nothing to them.

I hope to meet you during the holiday.

I miss you.

Betty

Dear Mom,

Typical you. We're having a good conversation and actually getting along for once, but then you realize that you can't stand it and your detest for me surfaces once more. You had to just start going off at me for no reason whatsoever in the middle of a good conversation. I don't understand you nor will I ever and I've come to be content with that. Over the past few weeks I've really found my standing ground with you and have come to realize that we're never going to have a good Mother-Daughter relationship, and maybe that's for the best. If we haven't gotten it in six years then we never will.

I don't see you as a motherly figure right now, I'm sorry.

Dear Dad,

Thank you for actually wanting to make things between you and I better and actually working to do so. I'm working at it too. It seems to be pretty smooth sailing right now and while I know it's not always going to be perfect and we'll probably still fight, it's not going to be as bad as it used to be. I actually got to talk to you seriously for the first time in years and you took responsibility for what you've done wrong instead of pretending you've been perfect. You've always taught me to own up to my mistakes and have always set that example. I thank you for that.

You always beat yourself up for the past, but you can't change it and you needn't regret it. What's done is done. I could never, even as a kid, find it in me to be angry with you because you've ALWAYS owned up to your mistakes. Quit dwelling on the past and think of the present. The past means nothing anymore.

I know you want Mom and I to get better too, but Dad, that's not going to happen any time soon. I've tried so hard and now I see it's pointless. Her and I are never going to see eye-to-eye on anything. I don't hate her--I'll never hate her, she's my Mother and she has made sacrifices for me--but I'll never get along with her because she doesn't want to get along with me. Every time I think we're getting along, something always happens to prove me wrong. But Dad, don't blame yourself because it's not your fault. This is between Mom and I and it has nothing to do with anyone else.

Thank you for everything you've done though.

Dear self,

I know that i can complain sometimes, but im really not that bad. Maybe sometimes i have two persons in me. One that is quiet and shy and the other one, the wild one. Everyone thinks thats stupid and becouse of that, everyone calls me bad names. But i dont care. Maybe im just like that, you cant change me. Maybe i dont want to change. I dont care im just gonna say it. Im proud of me and there is nothing that i would like to change on me. I wont care about the things other people say becuse thats just stupid and imature. Im just gonna go up and eveyone else that calls me names is just gonna go down, right? Well, everyone does say that i need to care about other peoples opinion, but you know what? I dont think that way and i should just ignore that. I wont regret a word i just said becuse i know this is true and i know that im not wrong.