an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear stupid little tarty slags that give me dirty looks in the high street,

why don't you just fuck off and get a life? I wear Paramore t shirts and converse, big deal. I actually don't give a shit what you think because I would rather be me than any of you disgusting tarts anyday. The point of sniggering and pointing is actually not funny. It's not like I'm wearing a big afro on my haid and have trousers falling down my arse so there is really no point. So say 'omg look at that emo' because I will just laugh.

chloe.

Dear anyone,

Ever felt like total shit for weeks? Then getting totally ignored by different family members? I'm barely eating anything, it feels like I'm gonna throw up anything I eat. My head hurts, my stomach hurts. And my family talks to and compliment everyone except for me. I don't really care about the compliments part, but it would've been alright if people actually spoke to me. Gah, I'm on the erge of crying way too often these days, and I have no idea why. I just really hate it.

Am I the only one feeling like this? :/

Clumsy.

Dear Erin,

thank you:hug: I might take you up on that offer some time :]

Guro

Dear Demi,

Thank you:hug: And I know, I do try to eat, but I just turn nauseous all the time.

I hope you will feel better soon too then :)

I love you too <3

Guro

dear Dad,

alright, things are going okay lately, don't screw it up like this. and don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. You know I have OCD. You know it's worse when I'm stressed and YOU KNOW I'M STRESSED. So, you move everything around and scramble everything around just to annoy me and make me feel insane. STOP PLEASE. YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.

erin

dear simon,

fuck you. i could go on for ages here about how much of a wanker you really are - youre good at acting like a sound, lovely guy though - but, thats the jist of it. im glad you didnt get what you probably wanted from me. keep spreading the rumour that you want a girlfriend cause it seems to work for you. you had me fooled.

nice knowing you 'pal',

barbara.

p.s grow the fuck up too - youre 20, you dont need to be on the phone to yer maw every ten minutes.

Dear Isak,

You're pretty damn amazing, you know that? I miss all of your random talk in class, every time you came and just pretty much sat on my lap and all your hugs. School is not the same without you! It never will be. I wish I had more than three years in the same class with you. Even though you screwed up some times, you're still the guy that makes everyone smile! It's impossible not to like you! We need to hang out some time. You call us the best girls. Well you are definitely the best guy! I love you!

One of the best girls.