an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Guest JadeIsRad
Dear Jadey,

I'm glad. You are now stuck with Jadey as I like the letter Y. Not sure why, I guess it just makes words softer and girly-er. Wahey, I'm way weirdy..

Shanny Fanny

P.S: Sorry, I got carried awayyy.

Dear Shanny,

I don't mind being called Jadey. I like nicknames but you can't really shorten Jade can you? It's lame having a name with one syllable :nono:

lmfao you've gone craaaazy :willy_nilly: ;D

From, Jadey

Dear Shanny,

I don't mind being called Jadey. I like nicknames but you can't really shorten Jade can you? It's lame having a name with one syllable :nono:

lmfao you've gone craaaazy :willy_nilly: ;D

From, Jadey

Dear Jadey,

I guess that's true.. You could have J but that's a little boring. Or Ade? Hmm... xD I really dislike the name Shannon, it's just boring, the one thing I like about it is the amount of nicknames you can take from it. Although, I have like 5 other nicknames which have nothing to do with "Shannon", take Lemur Lady for instance haha.

Shanny.

P.S: I haven't got crazy, I just sometimes hold back because being a total creep is hard work! xD

Guest JadeIsRad
Dear Jadey,

I guess that's true.. You could have J but that's a little boring. Or Ade? Hmm... xD I really dislike the name Shannon, it's just boring, the one thing I like about it is the amount of nicknames you can take from it. Although, I have like 5 other nicknames which have nothing to do with "Shannon", take Lemur Lady for instance haha.

Shanny.

P.S: I haven't got crazy, I just sometimes hold back because being a total creep is hard work! xD

Dear Shanny,

Hmmm yeah J is kinda boring and ade just reminds me of orangeade or lemonade or cherryade and so on and so forth haha

I like the name Shannon, it's nice :] Lemur Lady?! Lmfao I want even ask :mrgreen:

Jadey

P.S Trufax mannnn lol

Dear Andy-roo,

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Shanny.

Dear Shanny

Good and bad I guess :P

Signed, Monkey-Man (soon to be "african guy" if admins change my name like I asked)

Dear Jade,

Jade is a cooooool name 8-)

Signed, your sausage dog

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Jade,

Jade is a cooooool name 8-)

Signed, your sausage dog

Dear Sausage Dog,

It's nooooot, it's boring and EVERYONE is called Jade! It irritates me :nono:

Your nickname pwns all though ;]

Jay-deh

Dear Jadey,

I'm glad. You are now stuck with Jadey as I like the letter Y. Not sure why, I guess it just makes words softer and girly-er. Wahey, I'm way weirdy..

Shanny Fanny

P.S: Sorry, I got carried awayyy.

Dear Shannon,

That post struck a relatively unexplored side of me which is laughing to something I see on the internet. I won't deny it, I hadn't laughed at all today. Actually, I've been ":I" the whole evening but no matter how many times I read that post, it still cracks me up. For once, I feel uplifted, light-hearted and human. Thank you.

Take fingerprints if you want to know who I am. I like to remain anonymous. :shifty:

Dear Shanny,

Hmmm yeah J is kinda boring and ade just reminds me of orangeade or lemonade or cherryade and so on and so forth haha

I like the name Shannon, it's nice :] Lemur Lady?! Lmfao I want even ask :mrgreen:

Jadey

P.S Trufax mannnn lol

Dear Jadey,

You should be called Jadeyade.. LOL! Short version of Lemur Lady.. (Actually, it isn't that long a story anyway). Andrew's username is Monkee, so I call him Monkey man. One day I shared that my bitch of a sister is frightened of Lemur's so I tease her with them and Andrew then chose to call me Lemur Lady, or something along those lines haha.

Shannnnny.

Dear Shanny

Good and bad I guess :P

Signed, Monkey-Man (soon to be "african guy" if admins change my name like I asked)

Dear Andy-roo,

Odd move. Why african guy? It should be Welsh Geek. :P

Shanny POO.

Dear Shannon,

That post struck a relatively unexplored side of me which is laughing to something I see on the internet. I won't deny it, I hadn't laughed at all today. Actually, I've been ":I" the whole evening but no matter how many times I read that post, it still cracks me up. For once, I feel uplifted, light-hearted and human. Thank you.

Take fingerprints if you want to know who I am. I like to remain anonymous. :shifty:

Dear Pekka,

That's actually really awesome! Thanks! You should let go and laugh more, it's the bestest thing! I like laughing at the internet.. You guys can't hear me... If you've seen The Simpsons you'll recall the giddy, high-pitched laugh that Homer uses, mine can get like that if I'm really hyper, it's a tad embaressing!!! Haha.

Shannon/Shanny/Shanny Fanny/Shanny Fanny Fud Face/Shanny Poo/ Lemur Lady/Kinky Girl/Shanwan/Shannz. etc....

Guest JadeIsRad
Dear Jadey,

You should be called Jadeyade.. LOL! Short version of Lemur Lady.. (Actually, it isn't that long a story anyway). Andrew's username is Monkee, so I call him Monkey man. One day I shared that my bitch of a sister is frightened of Lemur's so I tease her with them and Andrew then chose to call me Lemur Lady, or something along those lines haha.

Shannnnny.

Dear Shanny,

Jadeyade lol that's cool. Haha Andrew's a badass mofo :mrgreen:

Jadeyade

Dear Sausage Dog,

It's nooooot, it's boring and EVERYONE is called Jade! It irritates me :nono:

Your nickname pwns all though ;]

Jay-deh

Dear Jay-deh

It is a cool name, and my nickname does pwn all ;-)

Signed, your sausage dog

Dear Andy-roo,

Odd move. Why african guy? It should be Welsh Geek. :P

Shanny POO.

Dear Shanny POO

Reversal of my current name "Monkee" I was gonna go for KeeMon... which sounds African :shifty:

And :o

Signed, Mr Roo

P.S. KeeMonRoo sounds better doesn't it? :P