an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear God (or anyone who cares to read...),

God, please don't let him go to Iraq. He almost died in February and showed his strength by making such a great recovery. But is this what he recovered for? Only to face the possible chance of death right in the face again? Please, don't let it be so.

Hearing this felt as if someone took a knife and stabbed both of my sides and kept carving them out. All I can do is pray, I know. Prayers do go far. It's just...the constant worry and not knowing where he is, if he's alive, or if he'll even make it out alive with the chance to see his family. He's an older brother to me. I don't want to lose another older brother. I can't. It hurts too much.

Dear God,

This is going to sound selfish, but I would prefer if you just told me what to do. I'm not really in the mood for any soul searching/discovery. So if you could just like strike lightening in my yard and spell out what I'm supposed to do with my existence, that would be great.

Get back to me,

Dave.

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Shannon,

Yes it is. Well, it's Ted Neeley who plays Jesus in Jesus Christ Superstar [aka the best musical ever haha] but he might as well be Jesus because he's just that cool. I'm rambling now, aren't I? Yeah I'll just shut up ;]

From, Jaaade

Dear person,

Like seriously grow up you turd. Not everyone is going to agree with you, it's an internet forum, dn't get your knickers in a twist. :roll:

Dear other person,

Thanks a lot, jeez. We've never really been friends but I've been here a long time I don't need to be looked down on for not agreeing with some dumbass newbie.

Dear sister,

Fuck off back to YOUR house. This is MY home. Yes, our parents live here but that doesn't give you the excuse to make me feel like I don't belong here. Stop being a self-centred bully and grow the hell up.

Me.

Dear guys/girls/herms,

How is it going today? I hope it's going well, but I doubt that it really is. Today started off looking like it was going to be a great day, but then I woke up. Which of course, is just the beginning of a downhill journey towards a shitty day everytime that happens. I'm not sure why I'm writing this here, but I've already typed it out, so it's staying.

Sorry for rambling/being stupid,

-Dave

Dear Stacey,

It was great to talk to you again, I've really missed you so much. Scary how even though we're half-cousins and live a few streets from one another, we barely get to talk anymore. You're still you though, still fun, crazy, random Stacey and I'm glad. So many of my friends have started college/gotten a job and forgotten all about me, remembering I'm still just a dumb kid, but you haven't and I'm really appreciative of it. Can't wait to see you at the gig!

Shanny.

dear dude,

seriously, GROW THE HELL UP!!

how is it possible that your ALWAYS depressed.

just because a girl broke up with you doesnt mean you should feel like you should kill yourself. sometimes i think your only doing it for attention, well im sorry, but i cba anymore. its just a girl, you. will. get. over. her. jeez.

annoyed,

'friend'