an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Beth,

Why the hell add my on myspace? WHY?! You never ever talk to me in school, in fact, you look down your nose at me all the time, you think you're better than everyone. I accepted on facebook because I know it isn't AS fake there.. but now myspace too? There is nothing I hate more than, arrogant, ignorant fakes and you have all three of those qualities. Quite a shame how you've turned out, we actually could've got along well.

Person-you-added-without-even-thinking-about-again.

Dear brain,

Please hold up over the next week of kids running around the house, at work, and everywhere else you think about going during the day. If you do, I promise I'll give you a surprise.

Signed,

The unstable body of which you command.

Dear parents,

I know my birthday list is long and I'm not expecting even half of that stuff, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get me The Used stuff. You know how much I adore them, it'd mean the worrrrld, and what is better than seeing your adorable daughter shmile? Hehe.

Shanwan.

Dear Dave,

That is annoying when that happens isn't it? Would I be right in assuming you were waiting for a member of the opposite sex? :P;-)

Andrew

Dear super awesome girl,

I think I'm in love with you. Don't forget that "thing" 8-)

signed, "USSLB"