an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Guest JadeIsRad
Dear Jay-deh

It is a cool name, and my nickname does pwn all ;-)

Signed, your sausage dog

Dear sausage dawg,

It does, yes...only because I made it up ;]

Jaaaade

Dear Shanny POO

Reversal of my current name "Monkee" I was gonna go for KeeMon... which sounds African :shifty:

And :o

Signed, Mr Roo

P.S. KeeMonRoo sounds better doesn't it? :P

Dearest Monkee,

You never fail to amuse or surprise me hehe.

Shanny POO.

Dear Shann-ehhhh,

I guess I am, 'tis awesome. Haha he's gonna get you for that nowwww xD

Jay-deh-ay-duh

Dear Jay-deh-ay-duh,

Nice spellingness. LOL.

Shann-ehhhh.

Dear Alicia,

I noticed you signed up to facebook, I barely ever go on but still it's cool. We need to put up that we're married babydoll! :rotfl:

Your lover.

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Jay-deh-ay-duh,

Nice spellingness. LOL.

Shann-ehhhh.

Dear Shann-ehhhh,

Thanks lmfao. I'm just trying to prove that I can indeed spell

Jay-deh-ay-duh

Dear Life,

I'm ready to get back up on my feet and start a brand new week. Whatever happened this week that came as knives to the sides of me and my loved ones will always be there, but never will they take us alive. Life will knock you down into the ground, but it's your decision on whether or not to let it keep its foot on your neck. Not even Life can stop you from getting back up, for it's solely your decision.

I've come to realize that it's okay to share and show emotions. We're all going through life together and we've all got things with which we need to deal. Why not be supporters for one another? By and by, this year has taught me that friends are more than just people I see everyday, hang out with, or laugh and joke and act silly with--they're family and the support systems we choose for ourselves. I've learned what friends will stick with me and support me all the way and which ones can't and probably never will, and boy am I glad to be fortunate enough to learn such things. They're the ones who understand just what's going on and won't expect more of me than I can give, or ignore me if I falter or fail to give what I'm capable of.

Thank you God! Haha =] Seriously.

Dear Cheyenne,

I've followed your posts over these few weeks, and I feel sorry for you. You are going through more pain than anyone deserves to in his/her life. But with your posts and the insight you give of your thoughts, you show that you are strong enough to make it through. I wish you won't forget the thoughts you just poured out once dark times hit you again. Good luck.

-Pekka

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear JHC,

Please send me a sign so that I know you're for real. If you don't, I don't really know what I'll do...I doubt it will change my mind though; "and believe me, my admiration for you hasn't died but every word you say today gets twisted round some other way."

Love, Jade

dear allie,

get your ass back on or else im getting off. really please DONT take your time

love always,

catie

dear katie,

any time it made me happy to send them to you

love,

slutface

dear allie and katie,

i am now going to go in my room and watch some tv because if my dad comes home and sees on he'll kill me

k night love yah both

text me

love,

catie

dear allie and katie,

i am now going to go in my room and watch some tv because if my dad comes home and sees on he'll kill me

k night love yah both

text me

love,

catie

lmao.

if i had your number.