an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear panic attacks and heart condition,

You anger me to no end. We were having such a good time today and the next thing we knew, he had to drive me home because you two set in out of nowhere and ruined the day we looked forward to. You guys have been interfering with my whole life since I was eleven years old and the severity seems to increase one way or another or you become more frequent certain days. You're getting on my nerves and I'm actually going to the doctor in a couple weeks in hopes of finding some sort of cure or something to ease the hell for it's wearing my being down and I never know when you'll hit me. It always seems to be during fun at a friend's house OR during class, etc. etc.

I'm done always wondering when the next panic attack will hit or worrying that my heart will slow down again, leaving me cold and afraid that I'm dying as always. Sadly, since I've had you guys for so long, I don't quite know how it'll be without you. I won't feel normal being, well, normal. Five years is long enough without the slightest bit of treatment. The first doctor may have been of no help, but I'm determined to get help this time. I'm too happy and fun-loving of a person to be weighed down by this.

SO I'M SAYING GOODBYE THE DAY OF MY DOCTOR APPOINTMENT....hopefully.

Yours truly,

Angered and Done =]

Dear Mam,

You can be a total retard at times, y'know? Shouting on at me for no reason... Utterly pathetic. Incase you're forgetting, I offered to help you an hour ago and you refused, so now, when I sit in silence, you shout at me for being a lazy cow. Well you never told me to do anything so whatever. Don't look down on me, I only take after you.

Shannon.

Dear October,

Could you possibly take any longer to get here?! I mean, I realize I'm wishing my life away and that you're only 6-7 months away, but I'm very impatient, and I'm tired of waiting! :(

Please let time go by super fast!

kthx,

samantha<3

dear someone who was once an epic friend of mine,

fine, brush me off when i try to make plans with you. again. im not gonna chase you up on it this time. im officially pissed off now. you know where i am if you ever re-gain interest in me.

love someone who was once your 'bab'

:(

Dear someone who meant a lot to me,

I'm sorry i abandoned you when you needed me the most, I wish you'd had the strength to stop, to realize what an amazing life you had to live for, to watch us all grow and make something of ourselves. I want you to know that I still love you, i always will and that you'll be in my heart forever.

Love Hayley xx

Dear Zyra,

I can't believe you. I expected you of all people to be understanding & happy for me. You really hurt me, alot. I hope you can understand why I do the things I do. I want nothing but the best for you, and I hope one day you can find a love like I have, maybe then you'll stop being so critical & judgmental of things that you don't even understand.

I still love you,

Sam<3