an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

• 1 month later...

dear person,

you are so dumb! i can not believe you did that. you are making the wrong choice and i am very angry with you because of it. oh and thanks for appreciating me as a friend and being honest with me because you know lying to me shows that doesn't it?

love, catie

Dear ex,

I still don't see why we had to break up. There has to be some part of you that still loves me. You can't just go from loving me to death and having a great day with me one day to not loving me and dumping me the next. You broke my heart. You said we'd be best friends but all we do is argue now and you keep lying to me.

But why can't I let you go?

Love [so much still for some reason], Judy

Dear knees,

Could you just stop hurting for like two days or something? I'm so fucking tired of not being able to do exactly what I want to do. You've taken handball, jogging, track and field and climbing away from me. Why did you have to get injured? And why will you not be better? Is it so fuckings fun to make me not being able to sleep at nights, because it hurts so much? I bet you love hurting so much I can't walk, and have to sit down and ice you three times a day. For god's sake, it's been three years, get better. Now!

No love,

Guro.

Dear person,

I don't think you know how much I've appriciated having you around. You've affected my life more than I think you know. And you've been a rock in my life the last year. Thanks for helping me and just being there for me.

Love,

Guro.

dear whoever is starting shit with allie,

i will hurt you

with all the love in my heart, catie

ps. allie is my biffle so if u mess with her you mess with me

dear allie,

on april 5, 2010 i will be 18.... ill come visit you

love, catie

dear mike gentile,

i love you

call me!