an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Sam,

I miss talking to you all the time. Not even kidding, after my dream I had two nights ago, and talking to you these past few days, I wanna cry. Cause we haven't talked for so long, and I really missed it. When my friends here were ditching me, you were always there to talk. You're the only person I haven't met "irl" that I consider one of my best friends.

I never EVER wanna lose touch with you. LOVE YOU BBY! <3

Love,

Holly.

dear serah,

come back now, please? :crybad:

this is killing me too much now

i need to see you and talk to you

its only been 2 days but it feels like forever

r.i.p sunshine, you always did shine brighter than anyone <3

love, you best friend forever and always

dear serah,

come back now, please? :crybad:

this is killing me too much now

i need to see you and talk to you

its only been 2 days but it feels like forever

r.i.p sunshine, you always did shine brighter than anyone <3

love, you best friend forever and always

Dear Laura,

I feel so sorry for you. Serah seemed amazing.

I love you:hug::hug:,

Guro

R.I.P Serah. <3

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Demi,

I miss you so much, I haven't talked to you in a few weeks and I'm starting to worry. You just seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth, I just hope you are okay. I really can't wait to hear from you again, I have so much to tell you!

Love you lots,

Shannon.

Dear Ben,

It was so nice seeing you today! I can't believe you're going back to Canada on Friday. I wish we could have hung out more, I feel like such a bad friend for not arranging anything sooner. At least there's a chance that you can move back to the UK in a couple of years. That should be awesome :)

Love Becca :hug:

Dear Ashley,

I wish you'd realise that I mean what I say, why do you have to be so paranoid all of the time? If we're going to make a go of things, you're going to have to do something too, it shouldn't all be down to me. Be fair. I hope I can see you soon.

Shannon.

Dear Hayden's Parents,

Please decide to stay here, I can't make it without him. I went through all this with my parents for us to be together, I can't lose him now, not when they're finally okay with it. I love that you like me well enough to let me come along, but I can't leave my family, not yet. Please, please, don't take him from me, please. I love him too much. :crybad:

<33,

samantha.

Dear _____ & _____,

Do what the hell you want. I'm sick of trying with both of you, yes, you claim to care about me a great deal, but I'm just not seeing it. I have other friends, I don't need you two, not anymore. By the looks of it, neither of you need me now either, you've got each other. I'm ever so happy for you being bestest buddies, or more, I'm not entirely sure. I don't want to know tbh. Whatever, please yourselves. I do love you both, but I'm just not up to begging you both anymore. If you want to be my friends, make a freaking effort. I have to, why can't you?

Shannon.