an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Creators of Twitter,

After using your website for the past week, I have come to realize that it is indeed one of the most pointless social networking sites I have ever seen. I have grown quite bored of it, as all my friends seem to only have Facebook, rather than Twitter. And speaking of Facebook... Twitter seems to be a copy of it. Explain to me why I should continue with Twitter, as all you do is make "tweets", which is the same as that of Facebook Statuses. Honestly, the only thing it's good for in my opinion is to follow celebrities. Other than that, I hate it, and will stick to Facebook. Thanks.

Dear The Offspring,

I'm going to see you Saturday! It's about time you guys came to Halifax, I've been waiting. Nearly ten or so bands are playing, yet you're the only ones I'm excited to see. Totally worth the $80.

dear boy,

that was the most random thing ever. i havnt talked to you in forever and we werent even that good of friends in the first place. why text me? youre like my ex's (well not reall cuz we didnt go out) best friend. what the hell is going on?

sincerely, catie

Dear you,

I wish you would stop playing head games with me. I guess you're confused and whatever, but the least you could do is tell me what you're feeling at the time. Even if it changes all the time. At least I know.

-Holly

Dear self

I actually feel rather happy now. More so the realisation/acceptance people actually do like me?

It feels good and at the same time I realise how stupid I am with all my rubbish thoughts.

Good times overall

Guest JadeIsRad
Dear Jade,

The way you said "bloody brilliant" made you sound very Welsh indeed.

Dear Andrew,

REALLY? I iz proud haha

Jade

Guest JadeIsRad
Dear Jade,

YES. Very Welshy indeed. If you'd have said "bloody brilliant boyo" then I'd have sworn you were actually Welsh :shifty::o

Dear Andrew,

BLOODY BRILLIANT BOYO! :shifty:

Jade