an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear You,

By the way you acted today, I know you knew something is up. You know that I'm not all ready and willing to talk to you like I used to be and so you tried to be buddy-buddy though you haven't been that way for a while. I can't let you back in and I'm sorry. As much as I would love to be return to the old days when we were basically joined at the hip, I know we never will and it's my time to move on.

I've come to see with time that people only start handing out compliments and try to be nice when they know they've messed up or when they're going to do something to hurt you more. That's how you are. You know what you've done and you know it's not going to stop; however, you also know that I'm done giving in to people and that I am not planning on giving in to you. This little act you're putting on isn't going to work on me like it has so many times before. I see what you're trying to do and I think it's such a cowardly thing that you're not strong enough to admit it.

Part of me wants to hate you, but I can't find it in me to hate people. I still love you for who I came to know you as and not for the person you've become. I love you to death even now, but it's not going to work out this way. I've learned that if I feel threatened, I need to leave immediately and that's what I intend on doing. It seems as though you don't care some days, but then when I pay no attention to you and care not to say a hello, it hits you that I mean business.

I miss you. I miss you to death. I hate letting you go but I have to for both of our own good.

dear katie,

yah youre right i can never get u to shut up lmao jk jk

and im going to kick her ass

love, me

dear catie,

i just realized you posted this lol

dont worry, your not the only one that cant get me to shut up :)

and you cant kick her ass! she didnt end up showing up at all today, didnt just come to school late! lmao baby

love katie

dear yous.

why cant yous get along, why cant yous apologise to each other. why do yous always put me in the middle, and why oh why can yous not grow up!

please sort it out :(

also

dear you too.

im happy i have u, ur amazing. and i love you :]

Aine.

ugh, they're the worst thing ever arent they?

what bugs me the most is when people say;

'try not to think about them'

um hello?! its not that easy!

EXACTLY!

unfortunately you can't just 'get over it'

it's not like we have them on purpose

EXACTLY!

unfortunately you can't just 'get over it'

it's not like we have them on purpose

yes, exactly!

if we could get over it, it wouldnt be a problem to complain about in the first place.

i always think to myself, why me?

out of everyone in the world, and i had to be one of them :(