an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear James,

Lastnight I was going through some old boxes filled with letters and stuff from friends. I came across a letter you had written me before you died. The shit you said in that should have made me realize you weren't alright. Reading back on that made me think that if I had done something, if I had just spoken up, you would still be here. I couldn't help but cry. All night. Even though everyone tells me it's not, I still feel like it's my fault. And the only person that could convince me otherwise would be you. I miss you so much.

Love,

Holly.

Dear self,

You made the right decision, it will be way easier this way. You don't own these people anything, so stop feeling like you do. Stop caring about what they all think. Just ignore them all unless what they say is worthy of response. You're doing the right thing.

Shannon.

Dear self,

Re-read your last letter until it SINKS IN. Stop letting douch behaviour irritate you and for fuck's sake, find another site to spend your time on, PF literally narks you EVERY DAY lately. What the hell happened to these boards?

Me.

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear me,

Revising is probably way more interesting than what you're doing at the moment SO WHY AREN'T YOU DOING IT?! Also, you should start speaking your mind instead of caring about what people will say or think. Just rant, it feels nice sometimes.

Love, me

Dear pf,

What happened? I used to look forward to coming here, catching up on new posts and notifications and having funny conversations with my friends... Now I just hate this site and all it stands for, yet I still come back. Sometimes I think, "it's just me, I'm in a bad mood and being dramatic" but then I look at the way members here treat other and I'm ashamed to be a part of it. We all signed up here because of one common interest, Paramore. Now, most of the members can do nothing but shit-talk the band. No, they aren't my favourites, no, I don't listen to them as much as I used to.. But I still admire and respect them as musicians and people. Why the hate? I just wish I could pin-point when this site went sour and try to change it. Grr, pull yourself together Paramore fans and GET SOME RESPECT. Not just for the music, but for one another.

EasyTarget/ RockAndRollBaby

Dear pf,

What happened? I used to look forward to coming here, catching up on new posts and notifications and having funny conversations with my friends... Now I just hate this site and all it stands for, yet I still come back. Sometimes I think, "it's just me, I'm in a bad mood and being dramatic" but then I look at the way members here treat other and I'm ashamed to be a part of it. We all signed up here because of one common interest, Paramore. Now, most of the members can do nothing but shit-talk the band. No, they aren't my favourites, no, I don't listen to them as much as I used to.. But I still admire and respect them as musicians and people. Why the hate? I just wish I could pin-point when this site went sour and try to change it. Grr, pull yourself together Paramore fans and GET SOME RESPECT. Not just for the music, but for one another.

EasyTarget/ RockAndRollBaby

- xDecoyGrlx/Limelight.

dear pf,

i still think i might leave you.

but i want to thank you for giving me some amazing true friends.

yes, i may not have met pretty much any of them, but they're wonderful and im proud to call them my friends.

if i do leave, i may come back one day, who knows?

just maybe try and be how you used to be? i know im not the only one who wants that.

love,

a once addicted member.