an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear person,

everyone else in this thread is writing to you some I'm going to too. Um...hi? Yeah, I don't know..

Love, Jade

dear self,

what is with you these past couple days?

why are you stressing at everyone and everything.

you know the bf hasnt done anything wrong either, so quit being a bitch to him.

its not his fault you dont know how to sort yourself out.

please go back to being happy laura soon. kthnxbai.

- me.

Dear Shannon

please dont take my post to heart, i was just saying my opinion, you didnt do anything wrong, i just disagreed with it, but i didnt mean to shoot you down for it if thats what you think i done

Ross,

Dear Ross,

I didn't just mean you, that's why I put people. You were right anyway. But what bit were you disagreeing with?

Shannon.

Just parts of your post in that thread, i realise i may have came over hard and im sorry. I blame work forthat as i was just in the door,

But you dont need to go leaving the forum, nobody is telling you to or asking you to, and you havt done anything or made anything worse,

Its just a forum, thats all it is at the end of the day,

It'll get better with time, sticking to a forum through the bad times, means you reap the awards when its good again.

And trust me, you dont want to leave and miss out what will be going on in the forum once paramore have the album released and stuff.

Ross,

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Shannon,

I know that you've wanted to leave for ages and stuff but is it really worth it? What about the people that you talk to on her? Ok, so it pisses you off sometimes but it's not all bad all the time, right? I'll admit I was ranting yesterday but I've calmed down a bit now and I regret getting so irritated by it. You were one of the coolest people on here so it's such a shame that you're leaving and you AREN'T a nuisance but at the end of the day, it's your loss. You won't even read this because you left before I could even reply to your message...

From, Jade

Forget about it, move on. nobody is judging you or sitting Going "theres that girl that made that thread"

It's not at the top of everyones minds and its not being thought about constantly.

just keep posting as normal its not like people are gonna start ignoring you and be bitchy or whatever, you just offered your opinion that all.

Nothing wrong with that.

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Shannon,

How the hell are you being 'out of order'?! You're allowed to say what you want and think what you want. The people complaining are the people that caused the drama in the first place.

Jade

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Shannon,

You should've expected people to care. Remember, not everyone is heartless ;]

Jeremy Kyle > the world. It's true.

And anyway, you think that everyone's going to remember you starting that thread and hate you for it but the only think that's gonna stick in their minds is that you left for no reason or for a reason that's not good enough for them to accept.

Jade

Dear Shannon

Just because people don't always agree with things other people might say, doesn't mean they don't like them or don't want to talk to them again.

I wish you would stay too.

But if you want to leave that much just go, instead of having people insist to you that you're not hated or whatever here. You know you're not.