Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Do you mean hes mince again? :rotfl:

Fuck knows, if he ever got played I'd find out!

He played amazing on the first day of the season then got injured for months, during which time he turned into a little fatty and managed to crash whilst intoxicated, resulting in him receiving a driving ban.

Maybe it's for the best. Now instead of driving to McDonalds he can walk there and burn off some of the calories.

Oh btw, if anyone cares(which I doubt), Cardiff are pretty much screwed at the moment and could go into administration.

Aye i heard he got injured, he did seem to be coming on to good form, I never ratedh im much at rangers, but i didnt rate alot of the scottish players who went to the championship, except burke, i always thought he was a good player! I like Cardiff though, mainly because of the scottish connection and also cause id like to see them win something in England! I had no idea they had financial troubles.

Aye, we've been in debt for years but it looked like we'd agreed a payment plan and some Malaysians were going to invest in the club. The club then sold season tickets for next year earlier, with the promise that the money raised(£3million) would go to buying new players this month.

Instead, it appears we've failed to pay our taxes(£2.7mil!!!) and the money from season tickets was to pay off that. And now we need to sell our young right back to Man U/Arsenal/whoever so we can pay off our debt.

Tbh some of that's probably wrong, because the club have been nice enough to keep the fans in the dark about it.[/rant]

cheers for that money! :lol:

Nowhere near the standard of the championship!

You're telling me! At least we spent a good £1million on Hudson. Oh wait, he's just as shit.

For every Burke, McCormack and Chopra Dave Jones buys for peanuts, there's always Quinn, Hudson, Taiwo ect.

Togo National Team Bus attacked by gunmen in Angola. The driver was killed and four others injured. Adebayor was okay and unharmed. Why they even bother with the African cup of Nations I don't know. The World Cup shall be fun in the summer.

Pretty much all the games are off this weekend. Only four Prem games set to go ahead, and three Championship games.

Last night: West Brom 1-3 Nottingham Forest

Championship Table:

1. [24] Newcastle 51pts

2. [25] Nottm Forest 46pts

----------------------------

3. [24] West Brom 45pts

4. [23] Cardiff 37pts

5. [22] Leicester 37pts

6. [24] Swansea 37pts

I said that right above you James! :P

Anyway.. Draw in full:

Dunfermline v Morton or Celtic

Forfar or St Johnstone v Dundee United

Hibernian v Edinburgh City or Montrose

Livingston or Dundee v Ayr United or Brechin City

Raith Rovers or Airdrie United v Aberdeen

Kilmarnock or Falkirk v Inverness CT or Motherwell

St Mirren v Hamilton or Rangers

Ross County or Inverurie Loco Works v Albion Rovers or Stirling Albion

It coulda been worse, if we beat inverness thats an away tie to two strugging sides in the league.

its health and safety gone mad

some games especially in england are perfectly playable and the surroundings areas arent as bad as they are making out.

Britain is in a blame culture and if a game took place and a fan got injured the clubs and councils would have to pay out in majority of cases