Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

haha, they dont mind, one of the guys who'll be out on a friday night, comes from newcastle originally so we have an english best mate

im the only one who shouts about pro scottish and anti english thingsi in my group :lol:

dont worry, i'll behave when your up! ;-)

We're away to Aberdeen, im always optimistic, bt the way we're playing lately, god knows,

3-1 defeat, our defence is a bloody shambles, and the strikers havnt scored in 4 games.

on another note, portsmouth is my second team,and last night i was getting goal updates at the simple plan gig and actually went mental when it waas 1-0 and then when kanu scored, i thought i was in dreamland! bastards equalised in the last minute though,

still proud of the team!

I would usually support the British team, but after last seasons cup final I'm anti-Pompey at the moment, so WHEEEEYYYYYYYY(last nights game).

Swansea on Sunday, that should be a disaster with the way we're playing at the moment. I don't have a clue how we are still 6th.

If Eddie Johnson scores the winner I'll send every member of this site a free can of Irn-Bru! :rotfl: Seriously, he's a joke. He'd struggle to score in the Conference. Why Fulham bought him I don't have a clue.

Falkirk are holding a 'Russell Latapy Day' to celebrate the 40-year-old Trinidad & Tobago international's 10th year in Scottish football when his former club Hibs visit Westfield on Saturday.

I'm holding you to that can of Irn-Bru Gaz!

Haha, quote me if you like. I've already bet my house and my ipod to some friends!

Seriously though, if he somehow scores I will probably have a heart attack. Not much chance though.

ahahaha we've got Inverurie Loco Works OR Vale of Leithen away in the scottish cup :lol:

The full Draw

PETERHEAD V QUEENS PARK

ST JOHNSTONE V RANGERS

RAITH OR ALLOA ATHLETIC V ABERDEEN

FALKIRK V QOS

AIRDRIE UTD V ELGIN OR SPARTANS

INVERURIE OR VALE OF LEITHEN V MOTHERWELL

ROSS COUNTY OR DUMBARTON V HAMILTON

FORFAR OR STRANRAER V FORRES MECHANICS OR DALBEATTIE STAR

INVERNESS CALEY V PARTICK THISTLE

CELTIC V DUNDEE

EAST STIRLINGSHIRE V DUNDEE UTD

STENHOUSEMUIR V EAST FIFE

HIBERNIAN V HEARTS !!

LOCHEE UTD OR AYR UTD V KILMARNOCK !!

DUNFERMLINE V CLYDE

EDINBURGH CITY OR BRECHIN CITY V STMIRREN

edinburgh derby!

Oh, I've not posted here since out epic 2-2 draw with the scum (apologies if there are any Swansea fans on the site! :shifty:)

Brilliant match, it's just a shame McPhail, or McFAIL picked up a second yellow for kicking the ball in the crowd. He calls himself our captain, and gets sent off for the second time this season away at Swansea! :rotfl:

Seriously, I want him out the club. He plays shit all season and then losses us two points against our rivals. Anyway, another penalty! We've got 10 this season and the record is 15 held by Man City, so we have a chance of breaking that record!