Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Champions League 1/8 finals :

Wow, every Italian team got an English team ... This will be a fight between the two countries, hope Italy wins it.

Hmm I don't see it happening. Chelsea and Arsenal will probably win, but I think Inter could beat Man Utd, I mean it is Mourinho after all ;-)

Liverpool vs Madrid should be a good game, but again Liverpool I think should win that. Real have been poor this season and Ramos isn't good enough for the job imo.

Just as i predicted, beat 2-0.

manager comes out and says "We're the worst team in the league and im the worst manager"

seriously.. words fail me.

i predict mark mcghee could be gone soon.

and i've predicted paul ince, roy keane and gary mcallister would either be sacked or resign and each time they left their job a few days after i predicted it.

i have a feeling mark hughes won't last much longer at man city too.

Just as i predicted, beat 2-0.

manager comes out and says "We're the worst team in the league and im the worst manager"

seriously.. words fail me.

Ouch, sorry to hear bud. Hopefully you'll improve soon and stay up. I remember a couple of years ago we were so shocking we were predicted to finish bottom of the Championship, but a couple of good seasons later and an epic FA cup run, we have a great chance to finish in the play-offs.

I'd let you have McCormack back, but we need him. :mrgreen: You can have Eddie Johnson, although he's probably worse than what you already have!

wigan athletic are dirty scum, their chairman is scum everything associated with that club sucks

Stevenage, is because in 1997 we played them in an FA Cup third round match which went to a replay and there players were very dirty they tried to take shearer out of the game

wigan athletic are dirty scum, their chairman is scum everything associated with that club sucks

Stevenage, is because in 1997 we played them in an FA Cup third round match which went to a replay and there players were very dirty they tried to take shearer out of the game

so you've held a grudge for over 11 years lol.