Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

And can't you get to see the match during your work ? x)

What do you do there ? You clean the stadium up ?

Nah, I work in the Superstore. Selling shirts and scarfs and shit. Actually, I work the security on the doors. It's pretty easy.

Sometimes we get to see the games, but cause we don't pay for the privilidge some of the stewards kick us out. But cause this is just a friendly, we'll get to watch it.

Yeah, it is, actually it's because some of our players need some play time.

We're also testing a new defender we bought, Thiago Silva. ;-)

Nah, I work in the Superstore. Selling shirts and scarfs and shit. Actually, I work the security on the doors. It's pretty easy.

Sometimes we get to see the games, but cause we don't pay for the privilidge some of the stewards kick us out. But cause this is just a friendly, we'll get to watch it.

Well, you're lucky but at the same time you're not, you don't get to see all the games from your team. :P

I bet Glasgow will beat us, half of our team won't give a shit about this match since they're playing all the games in league.

Liverpool tonight, at Goodison this time. i think we've got a good chance. we haven't won in 4 matches but they were against liverpool (twice), man utd (lost to a dodgy penalty then had a certain pen denied in the last minute) and arsenal (last minute equaliser by van persie).

only 2 defeats in 18 games. nearly all our players are in form so i'm actually fairly confident tonight.

delighted we signed Jo. i know he's been a flop at man city but that's cos he hasn't had enough chances. he's at a better team now and he'll do well for us i think. 30 goals in 50 for his old club cska moscow and similar stats at corinthians in brazil. moyes was watching him for months before city outbid us for him.

on non-everton related stuff...looking forward to seeing arshavin in the premiership :)

Well, you're lucky but at the same time you're not, you don't get to see all the games from your team. :P

I bet Glasgow will beat us, half of our team won't give a shit about this match since they're playing all the games in league.

It's not so bad though, they let us in last night but cause it was the first half Kaka wasn't on so I wasn't interested. Thye let us through more often than not cause the steward who hates us doesn't work much anymore! :D

We both didn't have full strength teams out. Our midfield had one starter, a fringe player then three youngsters. You didn't field Gattuso as well. Was a good game really, I think it was a great outcome for either team.

anyone that wins manager of the month goes down the shitter straight after

This guy knows.

Our match with Charlton tomorrow has been called off. Charlton are a bit scared, me thinks. Apparently the weather isn't too bad around their and they've got a few injury problems. Just what we don't need, our 3rd postponed match.