Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Manchester City have finalised the signing of Netherlands international Nigel de Jong on a four-and-a-half-year contract from German club Hamburg. The 24-year-old has moved for an undisclosed fee after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

However, German media reports that Mark Hughes's side may have paid as much as £18m to sign him. The midfielder had a clause in his contract that would have allowed him to leave Hamburg in the summer for £1.8m.

:lol:

English rules suck.

Burnley should have been on their way to Wembley!

Why do they count the away goal after extra time ? :nono:

They don't normally, I don't have a clue what idiot thought that rule up.

Football's a cruel game, Burnley should be in the final. I normally dislike Burnley due to supporting Cardiff, but I really wanted them to get what they deserved.

I hope Man U destroy Spurs in the final tbh.

They don't normally, I don't have a clue what idiot thought that rule up.

Football's a cruel game, Burnley should be in the final. I normally dislike Burnley due to supporting Cardiff, but I really wanted them to get what they deserved.

I hope Man U destroy Spurs in the final tbh.

They will, look at the wonderful team they have. :mrgreen:

They do not deserve it, not one iota, but Spurs are on their way to get their asses kicked in the final leg. :P

they lost fair and square, they had 3 shots on goal, all in, we had 20, 2 in. typical

Surely you can admit the stupid away goal rule practically kicked Burnley in the balls though?

I've not seen one person who thinks Spuds deserved anything from the game so far.

Surely you can admit the stupid away goal rule practically kicked Burnley in the balls though?

I've not seen one person who thinks Spuds deserved anything from the game so far.

oh yeh, and i know we deserved to lose, but fuck it, im happy about it, im not gna be sympathetic to the northern cunts.

SUPER PAV,

SUPER PAV,

SUPER PAVLYUCHENKO

_45400780_006761742.jpg

oh yeh, and i know we deserved to lose, but fuck it, im happy about it, im not gna be sympathetic to the northern cunts.

SUPER PAV,

SUPER PAV,

SUPER PAVLYUCHENKO

_45400780_006761742.jpg

Fair do's. Must be a good feeling to get in a cup final. 8-) Nothing will ever beat our FA Cup run last season though.

...AND our next run continues on Sunday, where we WILL beat Arsenal.

When Joe goes marching down the wing,

Ledley! Ledley!

Ledley! Ledley!

The Bob bank loyal are gonna sing...

"We all know that Ledley's gonna score"

Ledley for an injury time winner.