Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

suspended..he's picked up 10 bookings. misses both games against liverpool

the refs in england have it in for him.

I couldn't believe it last week when they said he was one booking away from suspension because he had had 9 yellow cards, I thought he was on 4 about to get 5 and a 1 match ban, but 10 yellows? Maybe when he learns more English he'll cut down on the fouls.

And Soccer Saturday was good earlier, when they were talking about Kaka. I really hope he doesn't go to Man City, cause it's damaging and we all know if he does go to them he isn't going to bring them immediate success (if any) and then Hughes is going to get the sack cause of it. Hughes doesn't even want him lol He's more interested in Bellamy :lol:

Newcastle crap as usual.

Swansea beat Reading though which was nice. Shame we've drawn so many games otherwise we'd be right up the top. Instead we're 4 points off the play-offs. Still we're 10 games unbeaten with only Cardiff losing fewer matches than us in the whole league. Back-to-back promotions? I hope so :D Swansea in the Prem would be awesome.

Newcastle crap as usual.

Swansea beat Reading though which was nice. Shame we've drawn so many games otherwise we'd be right up the top. Instead we're 4 points off the play-offs. Still we're 10 games unbeaten with only Cardiff losing fewer matches than us in the whole league. Back-to-back promotions? I hope so :D Swansea in the Prem would be awesome.

You certainly play some nice football, I'll give you that. The only thing is though, apart from the last couple of games you've struggled to score goals; you need Scotland to stay consistent for the rest of the season.

And now onto Cardiff. 1-0 away at Birmingham, then surprise surprise, for about the fifth time this season we concede an equaliser deep in injury time. :roll: 20 seconds left v Birmingham, 7 seconds left v Blackpool, and last kick against Reading.

It's all these stupid losses of concentration that will be the difference between Championship and Premiership football at the end of the season.

Burke was awesome, btw! 8-) Oh, and did anyone just see Fulham's goal against West Ham!? :o

You certainly play some nice football, I'll give you that. The only thing is though, apart from the last couple of games you've struggled to score goals; you need Scotland to stay consistent for the rest of the season.

Yeah, I'm surprised we didn't fall apart after Bodde got injured since him and Scotland "carried the team" or at least in terms of goals. Hopefully more players will chip in with goals.

arent you scottish?

anyway.

YOU CAN STICK SOL CAMPBELL UP YOUR ARSE

YOU CAN STICK SOL CAMPBELL UP YOUR ARSE

YOU CAN STICK SOL CAMPBELL

YOU CAN STICK SOL CAMPBELL

STICK SOL CAMPBELL UP YOUR ARSE

CAUSE WE'VE GOT LEDLEY AT THE BACK

CAUSE WE'VE GOT LEDLEY

CAUSE WE'VE GOT LEDLEY

i actually am! id much rather be playing an SPL side! it would just be like us to get beat after such a brilliant result yesterday

oh aye and

Cheerio Brewster! Wonder who'll get the Caley job, rumours of that wee jambo fanny John Robertson getting it

Premier League - Milan: Kaka deal to City off

"Kaka is staying at AC Milan. Official," the spokesman said.

Media reports said City had bid a world record 110 million euros for the Brazil playmaker and that the clubs and the player's representatives had been in talks for most of the day.

Italian media carried quotes from Milan owner and Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi saying it would be impossible to sell such an important player.

Berlusconi had said at the weekend that it would be very tough to hang on to the player given the sums of money involved.

PRIDE WON OVER MONEY !!!!

PRIDE WON OVER MONEY !!!!

lol I had to laugh at the Milan supporters demonstrating against Kaka going :lol:

They said on Sky Sports News this morning, that apparently Man City didn't get a chance to talk to Milan representatives, and made it seem like they were treated like crap by the Italians. But anyway, a good thing Kaka staying in Italy.

But Robinho's gone walk about now :lol: