The Accent Thread

Jorgi

• 2 weeks later...

Goddamn it, what is with everyone and expecting me to have that stereotypical Australian accent that 75 per cent of Australian's don't even have? lol

I'm a city kid, always have been, so I'm not likely to have that "Aussie bogan" accent.

I have cousins (from my dad's side of the family, since he's Australia, my mother is actually from the Philippines) that have that broad, thick accent you speak of (they come from the other side of the country, way up north from me), and honestly it's just really painful and annoying to listen to, and I actually find it harder to understand them talk than I would an American, I actually have to ask my cousins to repeat things because the accent really is a lot different from mine and I'm not used to hearing it regularly.

Notice how I have sticky tape around the top of my strap. I can't afford strap locks so I just sticky my strap to the strap buttons to keep the strap on at all times :lol:

Also, bow down to my low B string crunch Pekka, lol.

I know, I just love to stereotype everything and everyone. :lol: Imagine the perplexion and bewilderment when it dawned to me that not all Aussies are crocodile hunters after all. :shifty:

And you can shove your low B through your monitor as far as I'm concerned :twisted: At least until I get one myself. Which might not happen. Anytime soon.