War between Georgia and Russia !

Starlight

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Georgia though ... They don't stand a chance. :roll:

I don't know, I'd love it if they some how won... On the first day the russians started their invasion it looked like they got their asses whooped lol They were showing their tanks destroyed and up in flames on the news.

GEORGIA FTW!

I know it's impossible lol I was just saying how I'd love if it they won some how ;-)8-)

Apparently Georgia have called for a ceasefire

my friend last night, well, like, at 5am, was like, giving me all this info on the war and such.

he knows like, EVERYTHING about it. its mad :neutral:

and the US are apparently going to be siding with Georgia, am i correct?

cos Georgia has been its ally for so long, its only natural for the americans to help them if need be.

...he also made me understand that there was a state Georgia and a country georgia.

cos i thought they were the same thing, which is why i was like 'so why're they calling it the Georgia+Russia war, and not the USA and Russia war' but now i know why.. :)

The war is not Georgia's fault! The little country in somewhere wouldn't attack agaisnt the biggest country in the world! Sorry my opinion, sorry guys. :)¨

I've just had enough saying that all the time. :D

china = bigger.

if population density is included, and i measure the size of countries by population, as you could have a fucking huge land mass, but only have 1 person and their pet goat/girlfriend "sheila" living in it, like wales i guess.

Watching the news last night, seriously was the first time I actually liked Bush. I hope the Russians get fucked over.

On a serious note can you actually see that happening?

It seems like Russian invaded just to piss America off and get their attention and this time they will most likely win because of being on Russian territory.

Just look at the state of the American/British/Etc troops in Iraq and Afghanistan to see how not playing on your home ground messes with you

china = bigger.

if population density is included, and i measure the size of countries by population, as you could have a fucking huge land mass, but only have 1 person and their pet goat/girlfriend "sheila" living in it, like wales i guess.

^^Well population is maybe bigger but it's still the biggest with the size. 8D

Btw, Probably Russian army is bigger than population of Georgia...

C'mon let's compare Georgia and Russia. God I'm living next to Russia and I know that they haven't done anything good to my country! lmao. :'D

Georgias population: 4 677 401

Russias population: 142 893 540