Any chance....

the1

Ooooh so he is a stalker.

I've seen that dead baby one before so your a wee bit late with it.

And yeah Kyle is starting to turn into a mini Alex too.....bet your ego is huge now :rotfl:

what that i have a yank who strives to impress me and james i becoming like my apprentice? yeh i guess so

too much spam on here now that's why there's so much arguing, like i said, it's bound to cause heated discussions , look at the other music section for example

lol

You could always report it to the admin or a moderator if it gets out of hand.

Personally I think one of the regulars should be a moderator to somewhat control some of the spam (but a regular who joins in the topics and know how this place works).

Personally I think one of the regulars should be a moderator to somewhat control some of the spam (but a regular who joins in the topics and know how this place works).

another good thing to do is just shut the fuck up complaining

exactly my thinking.

RANT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

Is it me, or is the negative rep system stupid? I mean, what's the point? Do we get banned if we get too much, or is it just a way to feed people's ego as they enjoy putting down other people? Why can't people just ignore things they don't like??

Well they could but hey if they didn't complain they wouldn't have owt to say at all :P

exactly lee, but then if people didnt moan constantly (not mentioning any names, you know who you are) then arguments wouldnt start, people are just so opinionated and narrow minded around here you have to walk on egg shells.

exactly lee, but then if people didnt moan constantly (not mentioning any names, you know who you are) then arguments wouldnt start, people are just so opinionated and narrow minded around here you have to walk on egg shells.

People are over sensitive and opinionated but that's mainly because you are all mouthy teenagers.

I'm a moany old complaining miserable tight twat

So jus to throe it out there...

Someone needs to lock up some threads up tight.

Like this new "I Hat eColdplay" thread.

That's just itching for an arguement.

Not if you don't post there it isn't. Also, work on your spelling.

YES

You can't say jack shit without being frowned upon lmao