The X Factor

WayneFarro

The auditions were really unorganised! i got there around 2ish and got speaking to the people behind me waiting for friends, so eventually we got in around half 4 after being told it was a 10 minute wait!

was in the holding from around half 4 to around 8 then the auditions went on until around 10:15. Got the tube home around 10:30. Probably not the best idea! as about 50 or us tried to get on at the same time leading to mass squashing!

The bootcamp was a bit more organised, I got there about 9 and then about half 9 the queue was around the corner! Got into the queue for going in around 11:15 and then just stood there until 1:45 till we got in. Waited for the judges and all!

The bootcamp was pretty good, no one really so outstanding. The warmup guy there offered people a chance to sing on stage during one of the breaks. I was going to go up for a joke, but didnt to save myself the embarrasement!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lucie or danyl, i think. jamie afro is an amazing entertainer but pisses me the fuck off, and if you close your eyes he's not that great a singer...

that girl in this week's one, i think her name was demi ? who was so lovely and they told her she couldn't sing. my heart broke ! although i personally thought she sang better than i was expecting her to, bonus points for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(Before you ask, I watch the show on YouTube with Mum. It's all good stuff. :))

LOL at the arguing going on between the judges about Kandy Rain...And what Simon said to Cheryl. Goodness. :shifty:

I have to agree about the outfits though, they WERE provocative.

And Dannii didn't need to say what she did about Danyl either, that was really awkward.