The X Factor

WayneFarro

now really, they're entertaining no doubt. but to keep them in a singing competition of lucie who has an amazing voice, i don't get the deal, it's bullshit. simon needs to sort out his ideals, saying he's going to base his decision on the performance, whatever.

this. Lucie was my favorite. :(

Ive not watched it this year, that was my first weekend ive watched it, and what the actual fuck? Even i was going raging. Simon is a cunning man, he knew Lucie was a better singer and a better threat to his acts.

That jedward are a fucking couple of morons. My dog has more talent than they assholes.

Guest JadeIsRad

Simon is full of bullshit, saying that he didn't think 'it was going to go that way' or something. He knew full well that Jedward would have more votes. Poor Lucie, she's actually talented and she lost out to those jokes.

Guest JadeIsRad
so who do we reckon is gonna be out this week? im thinking jamie or lloyd (sadly).

yeah, I think Lloyd will go which is sad because I've kind of grown

attached to him now haha he's adorable

avit Lloyd. by the skin of his teeth.

god i hate jamie. well not hate, he just really bugs me. i never used to have an opinion on him, he just sort of existed in a very hairy i-don't-really-care kind of way, but over the past few weeks he's actually just bugged me. not sorry to see him go.

in a seperate note, stacey was amazing last night was she not ? like, amazing.

avit Lloyd. by the skin of his teeth.

god i hate jamie. well not hate, he just really bugs me. i never used to have an opinion on him, he just sort of existed in a very hairy i-don't-really-care kind of way, but over the past few weeks he's actually just bugged me. not sorry to see him go.

in a seperate note, stacey was amazing last night was she not ? like, amazing.

aye. glad folk finally noticed he's shite.

and yeah stacey was great, i didnt actually think she could be that good. she was pretty off for a couple weeks there.