The X Factor

WayneFarro

Guest JadeIsRad
i think i'm in love with cheryl cole a little bit.

whitney houston is a dick i'm glad her dress broke.

rikki deserved to go (ignoring john and edward's existance - which i do anyway, dickheads).

YES

WIN

AND MORE WIN [aside from the part about Rikki haha]

I seriously can't stand John and Edward

don't watch the show but I saw John and Edward's performance on youtube. Its got to be one of the funniest performances ever. VFTW has it right. You guys now have your own Sanjaya X2.

lmfao oh god, both of their performances so far have been hilarious.

I couldn't stand them at first, but now i want them to stay in just so we've got something to laugh at.

i think i'm in love with cheryl cole a little bit.

whitney houston is a dick i'm glad her dress broke.

rikki deserved to go (ignoring john and edward's existance - which i do anyway, dickheads).

she came across really full of herself, and i know she's whitney, but thats not the point. She was really weird when she was talking to dermot.

Cheryl was amazing, much better performance.

• 2 weeks later...
Lloyd shouldn't have been given that song! :/

lol I seriously can't believe the Twins are still in, it's not like there are more people voting for them than they are for Lloyd? Another reason to believe it might be 'fixed' as people think.

my theory is that all of lloyds groupies were out trick or treating and forgot to vote...

aye he keeps getting really shit songs, he should pick for himself. i want him to do 'im yours' again! he ripped that apart in the final 24 auditions. jedward should just fuck aff.

I Agree With You

Seriously Why Would You Pick Katy Perry For Rock Week?

Aw Did You See That Bit On Xtra Factor Where Someone Rung And Asked Lloyd If He Thinks He's Only Getting Through Because Of His Looks And He Said Yeh.=(

Them Fucking Twins Really Need To Do Atleast One Week Without A Massive Stage Performance Maybe A Balled They Are Practically The Only Ones Who Haven't Done A Slower Song Yet And The Stage Is Really Whats Getting Them Votes. I'd Like To See Just Them With Two Mic Stands Then People Can See How Shit They Are At Singing.