The X Factor

WayneFarro

completely. however this whole show was made worth every single bit of hype it has and will ever receive just by the look on simon's face when jamie got voted out.

hahah yeah, that was epic. he'll probably be worried about lloyd actually getting something out of this show, like the twins, now.

It's not bad if you skip the Saturday show and all the singing. Sunday is where all the laughter comes from.

Also, I was told Lloyd had never heard of Queen before. Can someone confirm that as a joke?

i dont think he hadnt heard of them, i just dont think he knew their music much.

loved his 'i wasnt born until the nineties' though - thats my excuse for a lot of things.

Aye, thankfully. There's nobody worse than him left in. (Well, considering Jedward are going right through to the final)

hahah, yeah even i know this is true. if you ask me i think he should just disappear for 4/5 years and pop up again when hes a massive sexy maaaan.

EDIT: although the typo provided a laugh, it is now gone.

lol, Ross beat me to it.

I love the look on folks face when say you support Jedward. The other week I said to my sister in a straight face: "Them lads are improving every week". The reaction was priceless! I don't know how I managed to keep a straight face.

i think when lloyd goes i'll just back them for teh lolz. and they were better last night though. fucking great when one of them nearly decked it when they bust through that paper shit, ahaha.