The X Factor

WayneFarro

noo I only ever watched the xfactor for jedward, Im actually gutted.........

Me too. Well.. at least now they've gone I don't have any reason to watch the programme anymore. It's so fake and rehearsed (as in the comments) it does my head in. I love Jedward, but they weren't ever gonna win. Shame, it was probs their best performance.

Me too. Well.. at least now they've gone I don't have any reason to watch the programme anymore. It's so fake and rehearsed (as in the comments) it does my head in. I love Jedward, but they weren't ever gonna win. Shame, it was probs their best performance.

I know I never watched it before jedward so I can stop now and have part of my life back lol

• Like 2

Danni: "Is it a singing competition?" What do you think you mug?

legit question. jedward have lasted this long, and stayed in over LUCY of all people, so it's a legit question as to me, it stopped being a singing question the minute louie chose jedward as a group in the first place.

Oh dear. Please tell me you're joking.

Danni: "Is it a singing competition?" What do you think you mug?

lol there was something about it on twitter. wouldnt surprise me though, his fanbase will have went to town with their voting this weekend after him being in the bottom two last week.