Spice Girls

[pakou] mua

ahaha remember them? i use to pretend to be sporty spice...ahaha...yesterday i bought spice world for only 6.99 at best buy...and now i have the song come on stuck in my head and today at lunch i was singing spice girl songs...i think im gonna go and buy their two cd's

Hahaha.

My friends and I used to pretend to be them when we were in like 5th grade. I was always "Posh." Hahaha. & a couple weeks ago I was driving around with some friends and we were blaring Spice Girls, it was great.. I couldn't believe I still remembered the words, hahahaha. Spice Girls = good stuff, great memories. Haha.

Sporty Spice was by far my least favorite.

I have their first two CDs but I never got around to getting the third. They released it after my favorite one quit the group anyway.

I loved the Spice Girls a lot back in the day. Like, more than I probably should have.

I remember watching the first showing on the day that Spiceworld came out. My three friends and I were the only males and the only ones older than 9 (who didn't have children of their own).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...